Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: New AR stock that facilitates aimed bump-firing

Moderator & Team Gunsnet SILVER 01/2011 AKTexas's Avatar

I forgot what I was going to post after I read the entire thread.I had to come back and edit.

I have one question for Bill.How come you have not contributed money to Gunsnet?
    Last edited by AKTexas; 12-12-2010 at 06:09 PM.
    NRA, TSRA, GUN OWNERS OF AMERICA
    BEING THE MODERATOR OF THE ROADHOUSE IS LIKE BEING THE JANITOR OF A PEEP SHOW.

Quote Originally Posted by AKTexas View Post
    How come you have not contributed money to Gunsnet?
    I have.
    The 2nd Amendment : Washington didn't use his right to free speech to defeat the British, he shot them.

Quote Originally Posted by Moebrown20 View Post
    I have.
    I know you have.

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

I forgot what I was going to post after I read the entire thread.I had to come back and edit.

I have one question for Bill.How come you have not contributed money to Gunsnet?
    It seems he views some of our more prominent members as rip off artists.

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyPertwee View Post
    It seems he views some of our more prominent members as rip off artists.

You know what? I miss the old gunsnet where most of us were in one accord. We would donate money to help people like Mr. Akins. Now, people are taking screen shots? It just isn't as fun any longer. It's like someone is always out for something bad on here now. It's a shame, because this is the best gun site on the web.

Now, it seems like all gun/gun product manufactures have completely forgotten who buys their products. You have a person who will market a product coming on here and telling people he's making screen shots.

Gun shop owners are as big a tools as ever now.

Every new cool gun costs 2K or above.

The democrats are just sitting back watching us fight internally. We'll destroy ourselves. And I believe Mr. Akins when he describes the NRA. I do believe they help, but if it goes bang, bang, bang, instead of just bang, they are slow to help.
    Eph 2:8-9 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysander View Post
    Bill ain't the only one to work with patent attorneys, or to have one on speed dial.

But all that bullshit aside, here's what it boils down to: A patent is filed and issued for a new and unique idea. Obviously, modifying bump stocks wasn't "new", and arguably has been in practice for a long time. At the very least we have hard solid evidence that a system mechanically similar to his (using springs, his definition) was documented and in the public domain 4 months before he even filed his patent.

Now, here we have two interesting details that come up. 1) Bill Atkins was a registered member of Gunsnet at that time and 2) He was arguably aware of that post, and could arguably have been aware of the design and then attempted to patent someone else's work. But for now, let's just stick to the facts at hand as they concern us:

there was a design using springs (which he claims as part of his patent, in this thread) documented and illustrated in the public domain before he filed for his patent.

Now, remember that part of the code I quoted above? Yeah, it's cause for instant revocation of a patent. That's probably what has Bill's panties in such a wad.

Part 103 of 35 USC is just the icing on the cake:

Essentially, if the technique were so blindly obvious to anyone familiar with the item at hand that they already knew of it, or close enough to it, a patent may not be issued.

I'd dare say that if the archives of MrRiddick's work were to make their way into the hands of this company that he's currently trying to shake down he might all of a sudden lose his ride on that gravy train.

Heck, it might just be cause for him to lose his patent altogether. It's no wonder he's acting like a total ass and threatening everyone.

Too bad, in the past he'd had a lot of support from many on here, myself included. Oh well, such is the price of unbridled douchebaggery.
    There's just one fly in the ointment regarding your above confusion and incorrect statements. You obviously haven't been listening. MrRiddick unveiled his infringing stock in 2005. My patent was issued in 2000. Five years before MrRiddick unveiled his infringing stock. So your claim that his stock pre-dated my patent by four months is incorrect. I am sorry if you embarrassed yourself with your ignorance and failure to carefully read this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Solidus-snake View Post
    I see it like this. If i made somethin like this in my garage with no intent of marketing, only personal experimentation, i see no reason why one would get so pissy and thump their chests crying "I got a patent for this so you cant even THINK abot this idea!!"

Hell man, theyre not making any money off it so i dont see the point. They coulda patented it long before u did but maybe didnt have the money or desire to.
    "35 U.S.C. 271 Infringement of patent.

(a) Except as otherwise provided in this title, whoever without authority makes, uses, offers to sell, or sells any patented invention, within the United States, or imports into the United States any patented invention during the term of the patent therefor, infringes the patent.

(b) Whoever actively induces infringement of a patent shall be liable as an infringer."

Note the part about " makes" and "uses" that is not limited to just selling or offering to sell.
    That last one regarding "induces infringement" would cover MrRiddick's posts at GunsNetworkLLC wherein in 2005 and 2006 he posted for and to show how other infringers could make a stock that infringed my patent.
    This is the law, not opinion.
    Here's the link so you can read it directly from the U.S. patent office website....
    http://www.uspto.gov/web/offices/pac..._U_S_C_271.htm
    Last edited by Bill Akins; 12-13-2010 at 05:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by O.S.O.K. View Post
    Bill, you still haven't changed your posts - use the little "edit" button on the bottom of the replies...
    You told me you were not the moderator of this forum and that you were not empowered to order me, but only to request. Then you yourself proceeded to attempt to villify me because I exposed MrRiddick and a few of his buddies here for infringing on my patent in 2005 and then their posting of it again in this thread. It is also interesting that you are hassling me about insignificant red font while you ignore people who have posted clearly stating that they are trolls breaking the rules of this forum to curse and vilify me for my exposing MrRiddick and a few of his buddies here for their patent infringements. It is also interesting that you have ignored people calling me an "ass" "asshole" and many other unnecessary cursing vilifications against me that is clearly not allowed at this site. Your hypocrisy is underwhelming.

ADMIN | LOGIC POLICE RJ Shooter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Moebrown20 View Post
    I had to look at this Patent US6101918.

The design in the patent & the one KKKrupski displayed are not the same.
    EXACTLY!
    The Guns Network | Often Imitated - Never Duplicated!
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Akins View Post
    You told me you were not the moderator of this forum and that you were not empowered to order me, but only to request. Then you yourself proceeded to attempt to villify me because I exposed MrRiddick and a few of his buddies here for infringing on my patent in 2005 and then their posting of it again in this thread. It is also interesting that you are hassling me about insignificant red font while you ignore people who have posted clearly stating that they are trolls breaking the rules of this forum to curse and vilify me for my exposing MrRiddick and a few of his buddies here for their patent infringements. It is also interesting that you have ignored people calling me an "ass" "asshole" and many other unnecessary cursing vilifications against me that is clearly not allowed at this site. Your hypocrisy is underwhelming.
    Bill I'm really trying to bury this once and for all, but you keep bringing me in by name. I will say one more time, I made one stock without knowledge of your work. I made my post without knowing about your stock. Granted in hindsight you had a patent but I didn't know of it at the time of the posting. However as I've posted you know darn well that stock didn't just appear in 2005, as I had been working on that stock since the late 90's.

If I remember at the time you sort of thought my stock was a joke compared to yours and truthfully I agreed, my stock at best 20 year old technology, yours was state of the art with the full stock, the bearings, finger rest and the rest. At the time I do not remember my stock being referred to as anything close to yours, now your talking as if was a 1 for 1 knock off. I've never thought of my stock and your stock as being close to the same, your stock allowed full auto fire, my stock helped a guy to bump fire. At the time I remember there were quotes of you selling your stock like crazy, lets not forget it was the BATF who shut you down, not me.

I want you to note the old post is dead, the old post is long gone. I am not posting any of my old pictures, I am not posting my stock, as far as I'm concerned it's a dead issue. I think we'd be better off if this thread was to die. I've told people not to vilify you, I've asked you not to refer to me in terms you have, you are right none of that was helping. Since in regards to my stock there is no thread, there are no pictures what else do you want me to do so this thread can die? I'd really like this to be my last-last post (I've said that 3 times to myself now), who knows pm's might be best.

Team GunsNet Gold 07/2012 / Super Moderator Gunreference1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mriddick View Post
    Bill I'm really trying to bury this once and for all, but you keep bringing me in by name. I will say one more time, I made one stock without knowledge of your work. I made my post without knowing about your stock. Granted in hindsight you had a patent but I didn't know of it at the time of the posting. However as I've posted you know darn well that stock didn't just appear in 2005, as I had been working on that stock since the late 90's.

If I remember at the time you sort of thought my stock was a joke compared to yours and truthfully I agreed, my stock at best 20 year old technology, yours was state of the art with the full stock, the bearings, finger rest and the rest. At the time I do not remember my stock being referred to as anything close to yours, now your talking as if was a 1 for 1 knock off. I've never thought of my stock and your stock as being close to the same, your stock allowed full auto fire, my stock helped a guy to bump fire. At the time I remember there were quotes of you selling your stock like crazy, lets not forget it was the BATF who shut you down, not me.

I want you to note the old post is dead, the old post is long gone. I am not posting any of my old pictures, I am not posting my stock, as far as I'm concerned it's a dead issue. I think we'd be better off if this thread was to die. I've told people not to vilify you, I've asked you not to refer to me in terms you have, you are right none of that was helping. Since in regards to my stock there is no thread, there are no pictures what else do you want me to do so this thread can die? I'd really like this to be my last-last post (I've said that 3 times to myself now), who knows pm's might be best.
    I agree! If any further discussion needs to take place on this subject it should be done privately.

Steve
    After today, it's all historical.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunreference1 View Post
    I agree! If any further discussion needs to take place on this subject it should be done privately.

Steve
    I agree. PM'ing will better serve this discussion.
    Mr. Atkins is trying to dig for evidence for his possible lawsuit, and Mriddick his defending
    his own creation. Both sides have been presented.
    Two discussions that will have no end and will not lead to a resolve publicly.
    There's no problem an AK can't solve...........

GUNSNET Member Since 2003
    CCW Permit
    03 FFL

Quote Originally Posted by Guns Network Staff View Post
    WOW.... I have read every word in this thread.

WOW....

Bill, was that you calling me last night? Someone from Florida was calling me three times. I picked up my cell phone and noticed three forwarded calls cause I was in the middle of HOG HUNTING late last night and had the phone on silent.

David / Guns Network Staff
    So did you bag a hog or more?

Quote Originally Posted by Guns Network Staff View Post
    WOW.... I have read every word in this thread.

WOW....

Bill, was that you calling me last night? Someone from Florida was calling me three times. I picked up my cell phone and noticed three forwarded calls cause I was in the middle of HOG HUNTING late last night and had the phone on silent.

Let me say this Bill, first I am very sorry about the Adkin's BS. Did you ever do anything for all of those who did pony up the money and bought the whole kit and then had to turn in the spring? Then having a kit that did nothing in the end???? Just curious for those of us who have the kit but cannot do squat with it.

Also I see you are either trying to teach or making a point with my members but understand many of these member have been tinkering just as long or longer when it comes to weapons. Cause we go back to 1995, Bill. I know a few members who have invented stuff and folks came here and stole there idea over the years. But the members you are having a problem with are not out to make a profit Bill. They are only in it for themselves. You are arguing (regardless of who is right or wrong) with really good people here Bill and sadly many here you are arguing with are your very own staunch supporters.

I have read and see your point but know the way you are coming across may be your biggest mishap. I too have given you money for things you have invented. Let's not go down that road of no return Bill. We have great minds here Bill. I know you know of Donnie aka Lynx310 as he is a huge supporter of yours and like you has a AWESOME mind in coming up with ideas for weapons.

This online community Bill has always supported you over the years. Many here have brought your inventions and many here do support you. You have made it clear many times over in this thread. I don't think you really need to make our members feel unwanted Bill. There is or was a tone to your posts that was a little eerie to say the least. I am trying to do some damage control here for all parties.

I hope in the end you are not going to just take off and not come back until your next invention. Cause I would invite you to stick around and actually get to know our members who have admired your work for years.

David / Guns Network Staff
    Thanks David. At last, a voice of reason and intelligence even if you were unaware of a few things.
    I'll answer all your questions and concerns in the order you made them and also fill you in on a few things you nor or the general public could not have knowledge about.

Bill, was that you calling me last night?
    No it was not me trying to call you David.

Did you ever do anything for all of those who did pony up the money and bought the whole kit and then had to turn in the spring? Then having a kit that did nothing in the end???? Just curious for those of us who have the kit but cannot do squat with it.
    Yes I did do everything in my power to help our former customers David, over and beyond the call of duty and honor. Let me inform you of some things that you nor the public knew and give you a short, but fair understanding of what happened so you can not only understand what happened, but also understand my aversion to garage infringers after all I have been through. The long version including e mail proof and all details will come out in a book I plan to write.

The public has no idea that I have had to fight two battles. One intracorporate battle against a self interest serving partner who prevented me for a year and a half from taking action against the BATFE, and then my court battles with the BATFE itself. So to say I have little patience or regard for the "garage" patent infringers from this site, should be understandable after you read what I have been through. I have e mails between my former partner and I going all the way back to 2006 that can prove what I am about to tell you that no one in the general public except for a very few close friends know. I wanted to immediately sue the BATFE for their arbitrary ruling that was not in conformance with NFA law. My partner in the now defunct Akins Group Inc, did not want us to sue the BATFE because as he told me, he did not want to become another "Len Savage" (who is a fine honorable man and a good friend of mine and an expert witness whose testimony has saved many from a BATFE railroading to prison, and Len has paid for that by being harrassed by the BATFE.) and that he wanted to not be hassled by the BATFE in his other independently owned, self interest firearm busineses that I was not affiliated with. Even though we both had equal say so power (50/50) in the now defunct corporation, he had incrimently taken over realistic control of the corporation. When we first formed the corporation we had early on agreed in writing that he would handle production and I would handle sales. I had licensed my patent issued on Aug 15, 2000 to the corporation for the lifetime of the corporation which is now defunct and the patent escheated back to me. And by putting up my property as collateral to secure a loan for molds and production, we marketed my invention. But just shortly before went live with our website and sales, we discussed the obvious necessity of getting a corporate bank account for sales, which we had not done yet. I wanted to use a bank that was mutual to both our states (since he lived in Oregon and I in Fla). I suggested a bank that was close to me and also within 7 miles of his home. I believe it was Bank Of America if memory serves me. That way we could both access the bank account and it was especially necessary to have a bank in both our states since I was supposed to be handling sales and depositing the sales funds and receipts into our corporate bank account. He told me he only wanted to use the bank that he was already using and the illogical reason he gave was because they already knew him and his girlfriend there. He told me I could at least VIEW our corporate account online. But I would not be able to do sales funds and receipts drops. I countered that we must use a bank that was mutual to both our states and that I needed that so I could handle sales and the sales deposits. Since he had been using our corporate money from the loan secured by my property to handle production, he had the molds in Oregon. He also used our corporate funds to set up our website that only he was able to access administratively. Our website was SUPPOSED to be owned by our corporation and both of us SUPPOSED to have equal access to administrate it since our corporate funds paid for it and we were 50/50 on say so of the corporation (more on that website domain ownership later on). I had made the mistake of trusting this person. I paid dearly for that. Now that he had the entire stock inventory as well as the molds in his possession in his state clear across the country from me, and now that he had violated our corporate bylaws by only allowing himself admin access to our website, he held those things as hostage over me and told me that if we did not use only his bank that we would not proceed with unveiling and sales of the accelerator stocks. I could have sued him for breeching our corporate bylaws, but we were on the eve of "going live" and that would have taken a lot of time and expense and severaly delayed the unveiling of accelerator stocks. So I pretty much had no choice but to give in. Of course by him only having that bank physically in his state, that meant he took over sales since only he could do deposit bank drops. So now, in violation of our written agreement, he had taken over the sales I was supposed to be handling. He also without my knowledge or approval secured the services of an engineer for some things regarding our stocks, and then called me and told me I would have to give up a percentage of my corporate stock to that engineer because he had entered into a contract (without my knowledge and without a vote or corporate authority) with that engineer to give him a percentage of our corporation's stock in purpetutity! I told him he should have never entered into such a ridiculous business contract without my knowledge, and without a vote to give him corporate authority to do so and I refused to surrender any of my corporate stock. So to honor his private and non corporate sanctioned contract that only he could have been sued for breeching, he had to give that engineer stock out of his own stock and he held that against me and tried to later make our corporate attorney think he owned part of my patent by saying he owned part of my patent because he gave some of his stock to an engineer that he illegally entered into a contract without my knowledge or a corporate vote! Even though there were these problems on the eve of unveiling our website and sales, the accelerator went public anyway. I had been relagated to what I call a "warm and fuzzier". He had set up the corporate phone system so when customers called the sales line that was in Oregon, it forwarded to me in Florida. Since he had production and had also violated our written agreement and taken over sales as well, there was nothing for me to do exept to help customers on the phone to place an order or to answer any questions. So I was a "warm and fuzzier" phone person and realistically my corporation had been usurped from me by my partner who told me he wanted me to just be a silent partner and let him run the whole show. Things went along like that until the BATFE 2006-02 ruling. Then my partner gave my wife and I more grief than even the BATFE did. He tried to get me to sign an agreement that would only allow him to liason with attorneys we were going to use to try and negotiate with the BATFE which would have shut me out completely from talking with or directing those attorney's actions. I refused to sign. Next on our corporate website he posted that all customers should comply with the BATFE ruling send in their springs to the BATFE. I told him that we were not attorneys and should not be giving legal advice to our customers and that we should leave those legal decisions for our customers and their private attorneys to make. I posted that at our website which had a discussion forum that I could post in, although only he could admin our site. He then illegally and in violation of our corporate bylaws banned me from posting at my own corporate website! He even convinced one of our attorneys to send me a letter telling me that I could not discuss this online, even though both he and I were paying for that attorney and even though as long as no case had yet been filed I had every legal right to discuss this! He also refused to go along with my wishes for a corporate vote to immediately sue the BATFE while we still had the corporate funds to do so. Instead he wanted to pay many many thousands of dollars to attorneys to try and "negotiate" with the BATFE and get them to review and change their ruling. So we did that and it cost us many thousands and it failed as I knew it would and all we got out of it was that instead of us and our customers having to turn in our complete stocks, we only had to turn in the springs. Yeah, little good that did us. It was useless at that time without the spring. Still he refused a vote to sue the BATFE. But he repeatedly in e mails and via phone told me he would consider me buying him out. Uh huh, buying him out of a corporation whose only product had been banned by the illegal BATFE ruling! I wasn't about to let him hold me hostage to buying him out so I could regain control and be able to sue the BATFE. Next he fooled our customers into thinking he was making a REAL effort for their rights by using our corporate website to call on them and everyone else for "A Call To Action" for them to contact their congressional and senatorial representatives to do something and investigate this illegal BATFE ruling. I knew that was not going to work and told him so. But there was little I could do since he would not agree to a vote to sue the BATFE. So we went along with that "Call To Action" for months. And just like I predicted, it failed. We as well as many of our customers wrote and I even personlly sat down with our representatives and explained it to them. To no avail. Newpaper reporters interview me and asked where the NRA was in this. I contact the NRA's ILA three times and they blew me off by telling me someone would get back to me. They never did. When reporters asked the NRA what it was doing about this, the NRA told them they really didn't know much about it. Uh huh. They must have been living in a cave. So after over two decades of being an NRA member and believeing they would come to any NRA member's help who had something so egregous and wrong as this done to them by the BATFE, and then they did nothing and lied about even having knowledge of it, I then cancelled my NRA membership and switched to the G.O.A. Then the NRA had the audacity to contact me asking me to renew my membership! I realized that my partner was just going through these useless "Call To Action" "call your representatives" motions to APPEAR to our customer that he was trying to do something for their interests. While the reality was he was not wanting to engender the anger and harrassment of the BATFE against his other self interest firearms corporations, soley owned by him, that I was not affiliated with. Our corporation paid attorneys thousands of dollars to "negotiate" with the BATFE and now this useless "Call To Action" was failing as I said it would. None of this was helping our corporation or our customers and was in fact disengenious to our customers and only served my former partner's and his other corporation's self interests. So I had to figure out a way to stop this insanity. I notified my partner that I needed all the information relative to production and any and all information relative to my patent that had been used in production, as was stipulated I had a right to by our corporate bylaws. He refused and again told me to buy him out. He even somehow convinced our corporate attorney that he somehow owned part of my patent himself personally, because he had signed over some of his stock to that engineer that I spoke of earlier. So we spent more thousands in corporate funds going back and forth between our corporate attorney and independent mediators hashing that out and got nowhere except to make the attorneys and mediators rich. But I had the corporate vote and right to remove $10,000 from our corporate account to finance the AK stock R&D. So I went online and was able to withdraw that amount. Mr control freak went ballistic and told me to put it back. I told him I had the vote and the right to withdraw that amount. I also secured a private attorney of my own who sent my former partner a specific performance letter telling him he had 30 days to send me the information he had illegally in violation of our bylaws been withholding from me. My attorney also sent a letter to our corporate attorney who my partner had convinced that he (my partner) owned part of my patent. When our corporate attorney got the letter from my attorney that showed that I was the sole owner of the patent and not my partner in that except for the licensing to Akins Group Inc, I still retained exclusive ownership of the patent. When our corp attorney realized he had been mislead by my partner and wrong about me not exclusively owning the patent, he resigned. Realizing that he was about to FINALLY be sued and could not win, my partner very publicly posted his resignation on his own privately owned website and in doing so, told everyone that the phone lines and corporate website had been shut down against his protests. Which was not true. Only he could shut down the phone lines (which he did) because he was the one who opened the corporate phone account and I could not have shut them down even if I had wanted to. Also, after he posted claiming that I shut down the corporate website, I checked the domain name online, and found out that only he could have shut down our corporate website because....(remember I told you I would tell you more about this website domain later? Well here it is...) he had purchased our www.firefaster.com corporate website with our corporate funds but in purchasing it, he did so only in his name and his privately owned group of companies names that I nor our Akins Group Inc corp was not affiliated with. In blatant violation of the law, and of our corporate bylaws, he co-mingled our corporate website assets with his own personally owned assets! And then he tried to make everyone think it was I who shut down our corporate phone lines and website when it was he who did that and only he could because it was all in his name. Go online and check the domain ownership of www.firefaster.com and you will see. So finally he realized I was not going to buy him out and that he was going to have to use his own personal funds to defend himself in a lawsuit he could not win and he resigned. I had finally won an intracorporate battle that had gone on for a year and a half to prevent me from sueing the BATFE. But I cannot impart to you the untold grief, misery and anguish this machiavellian individual caused my wife and myself. His final "screw you" was to without a corporate vote and without legal authority to withdraw funds from our corporate account which he stole and then he notified me he was putting all our corporate physical inventory and assets that he had into a very large pod in Oregon and that if I wanted it I could come and get it and sent me his stock and very publicly posted on his website how he had nothing to do with the corporation and me after this point. Which of course was to inform the BATFE of that, hoping that when I sued them they would not harass him in his other firearm businesses. So I flew to Oregon and rented a large moving truck and drove to the pod site and in several hours emptied it out in the rain. Then I picked up the molds from the injection facility as well as picked up some other fixtures from another location. Then I drove for six days to get back home to Florida. I seriously doubt that he ever thought my resolve was that strong. Once I got home and secured all the corporate assets that I was now the sole corporate officer of, I contacted my attorney who initiated me becomeing "successor in interest" to Akins Group Inc as well as my patent escheating back to me. Once I was the last corporate officer of the corp and successor in interest and owned all corporate assets left, I immediately initiated suit againt the BATFE. And that is the extremely short version of my first battle which was an intracorporate one. Then the battle that should have been the only battle (except for a cowardly self interest partner) loomed ahead of me. Sueing the BATFE. Which I did. And here is the short version of that. The district court did not even rule on the merits of the case of is it or isn't it a machine gun. Listen carefully to this. The district court knew that my stock was not a machine gun, but the judge was a Clinton appointee. He ruled in summary judgement (listen carefully) that under "Staples" he could not overrule an agency decision. Even though they he does have that authority. So I appealled and the 11th circuit court of appealls did the exact same thing. Both courts knew my stock could not be proven under existing congressional NFA law to be a machine gun because its trigger funtioned only once for each and every shot fired. So instead, like Pilot, they washed their hand of Jesus's blood (so to speak) and said they didn't have the authority under "Stapels" to overrule a BATFE decision. They even ignored the clear prejudice and lack of due process and administrative procedures act that my attorney clearly pointed out how the BATFE violated. They ignored everything the BATFE did that was illegal and instead found a way to give BATFE what it wanted without actually ruling on whether it was a machine gun or not. See how that kind of "justice" works in our rigged courts? It was a mockery and disengenious twisting of the law into something that it is not. But I have learned that we do not have a justice system. Instead we have legal system and often times a corrupt anti-gun, legislating from the bench legal system. Next I appealled it to the supreme court of the U.S. who did not grant cert. That killed my chances of my civil case. So now you know David where our corporate funds went and why I was unable to refund any to customers. Also, it was not the corporation's fault that the BATFE recinded TWO approval letters they had given us. Since the black robed justices took me for a ride on the train of injustice, all that would be left to me now would be the Wyoming soverignity law that says that whatever is made in Wyoming and stays in Wyoming the federal government nor the BATFE has any juridiction over. There are 7 states who have enacted this law, but Wyoming is the only one of them that has any teeth of enforcement in their version. Wyoming states that they will arrest and prosecute any federal agent who violates that law and that their Wyoming attorney general MAY (operative word "May" different from "Will") defend any citizen of Wyoming in court against federal charges. Personally, I believe if I went to Wyoming and became a Wyoming citizen, and then sold my spring activated accelerator stocks there (which violate no state law and only the BATFE says they violate THEIR arbitrary RULING) for Wyoming citizens to be sold and kept only in Wyoming, that Wyoming probably would not arrest federal BATFE agents who would come to arrest me and that "MAY defend" clause in the Wyoming law isn't very comforting either. Although I would like to believe Wyoming would do what their law says they would do and protect their citizens and arrest federal agents who violate that Wyoming soverignity law, I have real concerns that when push came to shove, they would not do it. And if they didn't I also doubt seriously if Wyoming would also charge the BATFE with kidnapping me and taking me to federal court in another state. And like I said, that clause that their attorney general "MAY" defend Wyoming citizens in federal court is not very comforting. So I have done everything in my power, above and beyond the call of duty of any normal person except for actually putting my neck into a corrupt court prison noose for our former customers. And that is the very most reader's digest short story version.

Did that answer you question as to what I did to try to help our customers David? Do you think I did enough or shall I put my very freedom of most likely going to prison on the line (considering our BATFE rubberstamping courts) for the very same people at this site who along with a few of their friends and other infringers at other firearm site online do not know what the hell they are talking about, have no idea what my patent covers, have no idea what I have been though and who at this very site (and the old Gunsnet site) along with some of their buddies have infringed upon my patent and their friends and buddies who like a pack of rabid ignorant dogs have attempted to demonize and vilify me because I exposed what they did? Now do you understand how I feel when I continue to see these infringers of my patent still bragging about their infringement five years later? Would you have done and gone through everything I have? Would any average person? After doing everything you possibly could legally, would you put your freedom on the line for the rights of these same people who vilify and demonze you? I am totally resolved and committed to our 2nd amendment and our firearms rights, but I do not want to be railroaded to prison (because that is what would happen with our corrupt courts) nor die resisting for the rights of SOME (not all, plenty of good folks here) of the very same idiot ignorant people who have treated me thusly here. Would you?

P.S. The defense for slander and or libel is that the person can prove what they say. I can prove everything I have stated above via e mails, corporate actions and more. If any former partners wish to bring suit, please do. But I suspect they won't because they know I can legally nail them to the wall for numerous Akins Group Inc corporate bylaws violations as well as their absconding with corporate funds without a corporate vote or authority.

Also I see you are either trying to teach or making a point with my members but understand many of these member have been tinkering just as long or longer when it comes to weapons. Cause we go back to 1995, Bill. I know a few members who have invented stuff and folks came here and stole there idea over the years. But the members you are having a problem with are not out to make a profit Bill. They are only in it for themselves. You are arguing (regardless of who is right or wrong) with really good people here Bill and sadly many here you are arguing with are your very own staunch supporters.
    Yes I have tried to teach here David. But as my grandfather used to tell me, "Never try to teach a pig to sing, you waste your time and annoy the pig". People only learn when they want to. Most in this thread were not interested in what my facts were, they were just interested in cursing, vilifying and demonizing me because I had the unmitigated gall to expose the patent infringers here. But I only posted and did so after they first, all three, once again posted of their infringements. MrRiddick being chief among them and also the one who encourgaged others to infringe. The difference between the members here having someone "steal" their ideas and them infringing upon my patent David, is that they did not patent their ideas nor spend $10,000 getting that patent. It does not matter if under the law if they only made infringement stocks for their own use or not. But in MrRiddick's case, he actually posted step by step how to do it and encouraged others to infringe as well. Here is the law quoted directly from the U.S. patent office website concerning what infringment is....

"35 U.S.C. 271 Infringement of patent.

(a) Except as otherwise provided in this title, whoever without authority makes, uses, offers to sell, or sells any patented invention, within the United States, or imports into the United States any patented invention during the term of the patent therefor, infringes the patent.

(b) Whoever actively induces infringement of a patent shall be liable as an infringer."

And here's the link to the U.S. patent website page where you can read it there also.
    http://www.uspto.gov/web/offices/pac..._U_S_C_271.htm

As to the people who are ignorant of patent law who you say are arguing with me that you think are supposedly my "staunch supporters". Exactly what support have they given me? Who amoung them contributed their personal funds to my attorney for our mulitple legal cases against the BATFE? What former accelerator stock customers supported me by personally filing suit against the BATFE on their own for their springs being confiscated and their right to own that stock violated?
    I'd really like to know who those "stanch supporters" are. If you mean "moral support" well, yes, that's been a big help hasn't it?

I have read and see your point but know the way you are coming across may be your biggest mishap. I too have given you money for things you have invented. Let's not go down that road of no return Bill. We have great minds here Bill. I know you know of Donnie aka Lynx310 as he is a huge supporter of yours and like you has a AWESOME mind in coming up with ideas for weapons.
    I am hoping that you and perhaps other here as well after this post can more readily see my "points" and the reasons for the "way I am coming across" now David.
    I appreciate your being a former accelerator customer and I have done absolutely everything in my power to try and get mine and your rights back to have a spring in our accelerator stocks. I am sure like you say, there are some great minds here. I just didn't see many of them being exhibited in this thread. Now as you say, Donnie (Lynx310) from here is a good friend and supporter of mine. Donnie has contributed his ideas towards helping with my cases. He has also known and understood what happened to me in my two battles both intracorporately and with the BATFE. He has also contributed his ideas on ways to get around the BATFE ruling. Donnie also understand that it is reprehensible to infringe and steal another persons intellectual property. I do consider him a "stanch supporter". But Donnie way not one of the infringers here or one of the ignorant ones who know nothing of patent law who were arguing, vilifying and trying to demonize me because I exposed some of their buddies for infringing, was he? So although I hold Donnie in high regard and Donnie does have an awesome mind, he really isn't germaine to what has taken place in this thread is he?

This online community Bill has always supported you over the years. Many here have brought your inventions and many here do support you. You have made it clear many times over in this thread. I don't think you really need to make our members feel unwanted Bill. There is or was a tone to your posts that was a little eerie to say the least. I am trying to do some damage control here for all parties.
    Perhaps some good intelligent people like yourself David, some of our other former customers and some people like Donnie, but really just how many have really supported me David? Or have a huge number just complained that the price of our accelerator stocks were too high and then talked about how they were going to infringe and make their own, and then show them doing exactly that online? Again, just what support has the online community really done? Where was the legal contribution fund for our cases from all these "supporters"? Do you think persons online simply writing that they disagree with the BATFE decision is "supporting" me? Or does that actually have nothing to do with me, but goes more to their own self interests of not wanting to have THEIR rights infringed, but when it comes to MY patent rights, many of them seem to think it is okay for THOSE rights of mine to be infringed and that I am an unreasonable ogre for protecting them and exposing the garage infringers who do so. Although it is not worth it to go after such small fish legally, that still does not make their infringements any less illegal or wrong. Where were the "supporters" protesting to the NRA about their lack of action in my cases? I've had a lot of time to think about it David, and there just hasn't been any meaningful support from the majority of people online whatsoever to make a difference. Please prove me wrong and tell me exactly how these "supporters" you speak of have helped support me in any meaningful way that would be helpful in making a difference beside Donnie, yourself and a few former customers and perhaps just a few others. My biggest help and support was from my attorney in my cases and the G.O.A. who submitted an amicus brief in our case. Other than that, I just haven't seen any meaningful supporters. Could you point them out to me? Would it be the guy who posted here saying "I was a washed up has been?" Would it be the ignorant person (Not MrRiddick himself) who posted that MrRiddick's stock predated mine by four months when MrRiddicks infringing stock came five years AFTER my patent? Would those supporters be those here who cursed me, vilified me and attempted to demonize me and put words into my mouth that I never said because I had the gall to expose infringers and tell the truth? Would those be my supporters David? Yes some of them, in fact most of them agreed that what the BATFE did to me and my patented stock invention was wrong. But that is in support of their own firearm rights interests too David. Where was their actual, meaningful, financial support when it came to my attorney's costs for my cases? Where is their support when it comes to MY patent rights? I fail to see the online community support you speak of David. I had to fight my partner and win a battle against him to be able to even bring suit against the BATFE. Then I had to fight the BATFE and no one but two people contributed $20.00 each to my legal fund. $40.00 total. So honestly David, just what really meaningful online support have I received? I'd really like to know. Yes you are correct David, I did have to make "it" clear many time earlier in this thread. Because people would not read nor listen. Because they didn't care and didn't want to know the facts. They just wanted to attack me because I exposed some people that were infringing on my patent here. I don't think I've made any of our member here feel unwanted. I do hope I've shamed the patent infringing ones from five years ago who re-posted of their infringments recently and who needed shaming. But after the treatment I received for exposing them, I doubt any of them feel ashamed. I don't know what "eerieness" tone of my posts you are referring to David. I just tell things like they are. I do appreciate you trying to be nice and do "damage control" David. That is very nice of you to try to be a peacemaker and I do appreciate your sentiment in that regard. But I do not feel my honor was damaged nor needs damage control. I saw patent infringers at this site from five years ago who were again posting of their infringing my patent. After them first posting I then posted exposed them and when MrRiddick tried to claim he showed his stock here four months prior to my patent, I disprove that by re-posting his posts from 2005 which was when he showed his infringement and which was fully five years after my patent issue date of 2000. The only "damage" that has occurred is to the dishonor of those infringers from five years ago who continue to post of their illegal infringements and in the dishonor of the people who support patent infringers and ignorantly and wrongfully piled on me like a bunch of rabid dogs simply because I had the gall to expose their buddies patent infringement. Those types of people are not my "supporters" David. They don't have a dog in my patent race so they don't care about my patent rights since any infringement of my patent doesn't affect them. And the only reason they agree that what the BATFE did to me and our customers is because they DO have a firearms rights dog in THAT race. That's really the bottom line and explains what has happened here David. When the actions of the BATFE also adversely affects their rights they agree with me, but when patent infringers only affects me, they don't care. I appreciate you not wanting me to take off over this David. That means a lot to me. You are a very nice person for saying that. And I would like to stick around and get to know some of the members who have admired my work for years as you say. But if when I see patent infringers from five years ago again proudly posting of their infringments still, and then when I respond to their posts explaining their infringment and trying to teach and set the record straight, and then I get attacked and vilified for doing that like was done here, it does not engender me to want to hang around much and get to know those people. Where were the good people's voices "supporting" my patent rights? I saw one. I guess the rest do like they usually do. Stay quiet to avoid the same ostrification that was exhibited against me for simply telling the truth like it is. I expect I'll probably get more invective for even this post. But I'm pretty tough. I've battled and outlasted one self serving partner who made my wife and my lives pure hell for several years, I've fought the good fight against the BATFE in two cases that lasted a long time and applied to the supreme court in a third case that they would not grant cert on, I've had people online curse me, villify me, call me all manner of filthy names, complain about the prices of our accelerator stocks and ignorantly decend upon me like a pack of dogs for no valid reasons. Not only here, but at many websites in the past when we were selling the accelerator stocks and many people wanted to complain about the price, then later accuse me of taking "millions" from our customers and not getting proper approval from the BATFE when none of that is true. So I think I'm tough enough to take whatever this group can dish out. Lol. This isn't anything compared to what I've already been though. You and the members here really have no idea. (But maybe just a little bit more of an idea after this post) I've never been one to run away. I think I will stick around. Maybe besides yourself and Donnie I just might meet some of those good people you have talked about. But you'll have to point them out to me though, because I haven't seen many of them in this thread.

Bill.
    Last edited by Bill Akins; 12-13-2010 at 01:03 PM.

You like typing I see.
    NO WAY IN HELL I'm reading all that jibberish.
    A suggestion would be to shorten your replies, get to the point and quit rambling about possible infringements.

Geeze.

CCW Permit
    03 FFL

Quote Originally Posted by slamfire51 View Post
    You like typing I see.
    NO WAY IN HELL I'm reading all that jibberish.
    A suggestion would be to shorten your replies, get to the point and quit rambling about possible infringements.

Geeze.
    Easier to add to ignore list.

Easier to add to ignore list.
    Better yet, unsubscribe from the thread.

CCW Permit
    03 FFL

Quote Originally Posted by slamfire51 View Post
    Better yet, unsubscribe from the thread.
    I do not get notifications.

Some folks are too smart to know how dumb they really are.

ADMIN | LOGIC POLICE RJ Shooter's Avatar

I would like to see, in short, specific layman's terms, where a CAR/M4 bump stock is in "DIRECT" violation of any of your patents Bill.

As we've seen and stated before, companies like Glock have sued on the grounds that their trigger mechanism was copied, and LOST. As a matter of fact, the ruling stated in fact that firearms designs with regard to mechanisms are so similar, that unless it is a "true one-to-one" copy of the original, that it is not infringement. There is no case law to defend your claim that your patents were violated.

What happened in the lawsuit where ROBARMS filed against Remington/Bushmaster/MagPul/RRA over the nearly identical copy of the bolt hold open device on the ACR/Masada and the BAR-10/LAR-8???????? The XCR originally had the bolt hold open / release, yet the ACR has a nearly identical copy, as does the .308 that Bushmaster and RRA sold/sell.

That suit if more clearly defined than your claim of patent infringement!!! (link to suit)

I'm not particularly liking the way you are treating some members of this site, when certain ones have not said a single derogatory statement in return. As a matter of fact, some of those that you have belittled, have defended you in this very thread!!!! You're seemingly deflecting your anger at the government, at those that could be your staunchest supporters. Think about that for a second!!!! When you cannibalize from within, you have zero chance of survival! Food for thought! Whether or not you decide to eat, is your decision...
    The Guns Network | Often Imitated - Never Duplicated!
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast