Quote Originally Posted by notsofunny View Post
Boo hoo... with your words like "ad-hominem". Hominem... isn't that some kind of corn?

You can infringe all up and down my cock for all I care.

Like I said before, you bring us a better looking version of what Slide Fire is offering, with a reasonable price tag, and I guarantee that you will have my business.
That not surprising. Yes of course, you're right, ad-homimem attacks are a type of corn. Your "cock infringement" statement doesn't make any sense other than to devolve into gutter talk for no reason. The bumpfire stock that Slide Fire is using is entirely adequate and functional for its purpose. It is exactly like the AK stock described as just one example of my patented bumpfiring claims and drawn in my patent. Both the AK and the AR being two piece stocks, make it necessary for only the rear buttstock to remain stationary while the front handguard of the stock and the barreled receiver moves back with the offhand during recoil. But it is such a short distance that you hardly notice it. I don't think you can get a simpler and better looking stock than the Slide Fire AR stock without appreciably raising consumer costs and creating and buying new expensive molds. What is hilarious is that when we were selling our accelerator stocks for around $1000.00, people were complaining about the price who had no idea what costs we had invested to bring those stocks to market. Sooo many people said that if the accelerator stocks were just $300.00 or $400.00 that they would happily buy one. What is interesting and hilarious is that now that there IS a Slide Fire Solutions bumpfire stock that is in that exact price range they wanted, all people can do is complain about the very same $300.00 price that they said they would have been happy to pay for the accelerator stocks. I really chuckle over that. Have you ever bought $70,000 injection molds? Do you have any idea of the costs of injection molds? Few people do unless they are mold makers or buyers. Slide Fire Solutions has expensive molds to pay off. I know about that. I've bought $70,000 molds for my accelerator stocks. I think Slide Fire Solution's stocks look very nice. I could not, and would not want to try improving upon their design when it already works very well and I think it looks just fine. Id much rather spend my time working with and having a business relationship with Slide Fire Solutions in a patent licensing agreement than trying to incur unnecessary costs for me to bring you a different design when their design works and looks just fine to me for an AR or even Ak two piece stock incarnation of a bump fire stock. In the future I will be bringing my retro-fitted accelerator "II" isometric tension lever 10/22 stocks out. I already have 3 working isometric retro-fitted 10/22 stocks built. But it will take some time to retro-fit my entire large inventory of springless accelerator stocks to turn them into isometric tension accelerator "II" stocks. Plus I am working on completing other prototypes for 10/22 dress up kits that resemble a Browning 1919 and 1917. Then I want to work on my belt fed magazine design. A man only has so much time to accomplish so much. There is much I'd like to do and trying to improve upon the Slide Fire Solutions stock when it is perfect in form and function, is just not something that is necessary. I wish them the very very best and I am quite happy to work with Slide Fire Solutions in a patent licensing business relationship and I think their stock is great just like it is. It looks good. It goes rat-a-tat-tat, and isn't classified as a machine gun by the BATFE. What more could you possibly want for $319.00 that does not cost you many thousands of dollars for a full auto and also no $200.00 transfer tax. What's not to like?