Thread: Spiked coffee for EVERYONE!!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Spiked coffee for EVERYONE!!!!

Brian is on pain killers for his operation, OG has "stones", I'm on hydrocodone for my back and knee. Is there any one else?

Spike yer coffee and feel the buzzzzzzzz!!! Irish coffee anyone?
    If I weren't supposed to shoot guns, why did God give me trigger fingers?

There's a point in your life when you get tired of trying to fix everything and trying to make everyone happy. When you finally decide to quit, it's NOT giving up. It's realizing you don't need certain people and the bullshit they bring to your life.

Life is too short to drink bad coffee!

On a hill with the view of the rest of my life.
    Mmmm. Norco and coffee!

How long your back and knee been mussed up 63?

Brian
    Trying to get on the no fly list, one post at a time.

Guns Network Lifetime Membership 01/2011 old Grump's Avatar

A little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    I'm all for the Irish coffee. Tullamore Dew being the liquor of choice but unfortunately diabetes took that pleasure away from me. Sure would beat the hell of of Oxycontin though. I hate that stuff and the way it makes me feel.

Roman Catholic, Life Member of American Legion, VFW, Wisconsin Libertarian party, Wi-FORCE, WGO, NRA, JPFO, GOA, SAF and CCRKBA

"THE STATE THAT SEPARATES ITS SCHOLARS FROM IT WARRIORS WILL HAVE ITS THINKING DONE BY COWARDS AND ITS FIGHTING DONE BY FOOLS"

THUCYDIDES.

I was given morphine after I spiked a fever last week, I was disapointed, didnt feel any thing. I was given oxy once, after I broke an ankle, I still hurt, but I didnt care. I was given Parafon Forte after a surgery, the migrain it gave me as it wore off wasnt worth taking it for pain. Perfer Tylenol [OG what does ND stand for?]

Guns Network Lifetime Membership 01/2011 old Grump's Avatar

A little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    [OG what does ND stand for?]
    In what context, use it in a sentence.

Notre Dame

Negligent Discharge

Nasty Dilettante

Noisy Dinosaur

Nitwit Doofus

Give me a hint, where did you see it?

Roman Catholic, Life Member of American Legion, VFW, Wisconsin Libertarian party, Wi-FORCE, WGO, NRA, JPFO, GOA, SAF and CCRKBA

"THE STATE THAT SEPARATES ITS SCHOLARS FROM IT WARRIORS WILL HAVE ITS THINKING DONE BY COWARDS AND ITS FIGHTING DONE BY FOOLS"

THUCYDIDES.

Quote Originally Posted by btcave View Post
    Mmmm. Norco and coffee!

How long your back and knee been mussed up 63?

Brian
    My back, since 1991. My knee, about two months.
    If I weren't supposed to shoot guns, why did God give me trigger fingers?

There's a point in your life when you get tired of trying to fix everything and trying to make everyone happy. When you finally decide to quit, it's NOT giving up. It's realizing you don't need certain people and the bullshit they bring to your life.

Life is too short to drink bad coffee!

Percocet for severe migraines, along with about 13 other meds to keep them under control. Too much "using my head!".

Hoping all of us gimps are better soon, we need to get back to business....

I will admit to using a sleeping aid yesterday, it was worth it but now I need lots of coffee to get up for work.

There was 30" of snow on my little car yesterday am, not sure what the total amount we got here was but when is spring?

I am ready for the snow to melt.
    Last edited by kathy; 01-13-2011 at 06:41 AM.

On a hill with the view of the rest of my life.
    Heading into the armory, with Heather driving of course. I have to pick up some "homework" to do at home, so I can make up the two days of drill I missed last weekend. My retirement day will be April 1st. Only 2 more drills to go!

21 years total. 8 total years of active duty and 12 years of part time Guard. I'm so done with this. I can't wait.

Saving up for a travel trailer. Looking for a 23 or 24 footer. Heather and I are going to spend the summer going places! She took the week off to care for me during my initial recovery after surgery. She's such a wonderful woman. I'm very lucky to have her.

My brother and step-son picked up a cord of wood over the weekend for me. The stuff is still wet, so it don't burn too well.

The pain was something else this morning. Took the pain meds about an hour to take the edge off.

It's raining. That's why things are green here. It rains all the time.
    Trying to get on the no fly list, one post at a time.