Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Spiked coffee for EVERYONE!!!!

Im a little close to the shore, no danger of tsunami here though. The people in Japan are amazing, they are strong and good to each other from the reports.

Hopefully your snow is melting. I have crocus sprouting.

My campaign manager is moving to FLA today, shes going to the Villages. A great retirement community. I will miss her, we became good friends in the past year.

Guns Network Lifetime Membership 01/2011 old Grump's Avatar

A little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    Couple of 60 degree days in a row so most of the snow is gone. I'm just happy to see some green in the grass. Shot some revolvers and shotguns yesterday and I still have to climb over a pole of snow and ice to get to the 25 yard target stand. My hands are so shakey after being down and inactive this winter that all my groups were bad except the 45 BP and the 44 mag, I can't figure that one out. Did okay with the shotguns but my shoulder is really talking to me and my hands are all cramped up today. Partly guns but mostly from stapler. I got a lot of conditioning to do before I can do any yard work, I have a ton of old brush to clean up.

I hope you haven't given up on politics, I'm going to plant your campaign sign as soon as the ground thaws. I have 6" of mud and 24" of ice.

Roman Catholic, Life Member of American Legion, VFW, Wisconsin Libertarian party, Wi-FORCE, WGO, NRA, JPFO, GOA, SAF and CCRKBA

"THE STATE THAT SEPARATES ITS SCHOLARS FROM IT WARRIORS WILL HAVE ITS THINKING DONE BY COWARDS AND ITS FIGHTING DONE BY FOOLS"

THUCYDIDES.

Oops! I let this pot go for a bit too long! Time for a new pot!
    If I weren't supposed to shoot guns, why did God give me trigger fingers?

There's a point in your life when you get tired of trying to fix everything and trying to make everyone happy. When you finally decide to quit, it's NOT giving up. It's realizing you don't need certain people and the bullshit they bring to your life.

Life is too short to drink bad coffee!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789