Thread: Withering summation of the Obama Presidency.

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

Withering summation of the Obama Presidency.

Worst part is, it's accurate. God help us.

http://p.washingtontimes.com/news/20...ate-hail-mary/
    Returns June 3rd.

Moderator & Team Gunsnet Platinum 07/2011 O.S.O.K.'s Avatar

From the article: "Obamanomics has become its own parody, a disastrous amalgam of wildly increased deficit spending, central planning, bailouts, takeovers, unconstitutional mandates, overregulation, crony favoritism, debased currency and increased taxes. The “smartest guy ever to become president,” as pundits used to call him, knows only one solution to every problem: Grow the government."

Pretty much says it all.
    ~Nemo me impune lacessit~

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    I really have to wonder what people are thinking when they call for obama-messiah to resign which would leave Joe Biden as president.

But then thinking about a guy like Biden might be just what the country needs now, someone who no one takes seriously which would lead to a benign lame duck president until the election.

I just hope the republicans get their act together and nominate a candidate that can actually do something to get this country moving. One that is not afraid to start slashing regulations that are killing the business sector.

Delivering supplies to the Alamo for round two.
    Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    I really have to wonder what people are thinking when they call for obama-messiah to resign which would leave Joe Biden as president.
    Ummm.....
    But then thinking about a guy like Biden might be just what the country needs now, someone who no one takes seriously which would lead to a benign lame duck president until the election.
    That.

Everyone knows Biden is an incompetent boob so he would'nt get any slack.
    History has a severe case of stuttering complicated by chronic hiccups.
    It always repeats itself and it never fails that something will go horribly wrong along the way.

Direct democracy is a gang rape. Eight men vote to rape one woman and the woman has to accept it because the majority decided that it was ok. A constitutional republic on the other hand is eight men and one woman with a full mag. Think about it for a while until it hurts your head.