Thread: Suicide bombing at Moscow's Domodedovo Airport...

Team Gunsnet SILVER 04/2010 / Super Moderator

Suicide bombing at Moscow's Domodedovo Airport...

Fuck....

Again...

So far 31 reported dead 130 wounded. According to bloggers that number is much higher....
    God be with victims and families

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/worl...n_.html?r=news

"A suicide bomber staged a massacre at Moscow's busiest airport Monday with a blast that killed almost more than two dozen people and wounded more than 100.

Blood and body parts littered a airport luggage area at Domodedove Airport in the aftermath of the explosion as Russian rescue workers searched for survivors amid the carnage...." Continued in the link

Wow. Prayers to the family members...

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Up to 35 dead now.

I wonder if the "Religion of Piece" (intentional spelling) will take credit for this atrocity?

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    Up to 35 dead now.

I wonder if the "Religion of Piece" (intentional spelling) will take credit for this atrocity?
    They have not yet, but some news agencies reported that a head of a suspected bomber of arabic origin has been found. Also, some witnesses confirm that he screamed " I will kill you all" before detonating...

Moderator & Team Gunsnet SILVER 01/2011 AKTexas's Avatar

Another sad day for the victims of a cult.
    NRA, TSRA, GUN OWNERS OF AMERICA
    BEING THE MODERATOR OF THE ROADHOUSE IS LIKE BEING THE JANITOR OF A PEEP SHOW.

I have a feeling this is going to be the new terror tactic. You don't have to go through any security at the luggage pick up area or check-in.
    "Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...
    Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number,
    its number is Six hundred and sixty six."

Iron Maiden

Quote Originally Posted by cciota View Post
    I have a feeling this is going to be the new terror tactic. You don't have to go through any security at the luggage pick up area or check-in.
    Yep. That is exactly what I would do hit the large crowd waiting to get though the security check point. Heck you seal that off then they just go hit something else like a football game. you can't secure everything but in the case of airline travel the restrictions have become burdonsume. you can't have complete safety there is no such thing. How does that quote go? Those that would give up a little freedom to purchase safety deserve neither, and will recieve neither?
    Doobie Doobie Doo..

Quote Originally Posted by Penguin View Post
    Yep. That is exactly what I would do hit the large crowd waiting to get though the security check point. Heck you seal that off then they just go hit something else like a football game. you can't secure everything but in the case of airline travel the restrictions have become burdonsume. you can't have complete safety there is no such thing. How does that quote go? Those that would give up a little freedom to purchase safety deserve neither, and will recieve neither?
    Agreed 100%

Leonardabel
    Suicide become a source of sorrow so we will be remind all aspects so never hesitate any aspect and having a best life so we will be ready for best result.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Old thread revived, but I will answer this way, there is no "source of sorrow" when a person blows up themselves in order to kill and maim innocent people in the name of their so-called god. (little "g")