Thread: Cheap Ammo - get it while you can

Cheap Ammo - get it while you can

I found a very good deal on 7.62 X 25 Polish brass cased ammo. J&G has it for a little over 200 bucks shipped for 2500+ rounds. I don't even have a gun in that caliber but have been thinking about getting one for some time. Probably a Tok.

Iron Pumping Bastard aliceinchains's Avatar

Good for you sisyphus .
    I am sitting in my angry chair!

On a hill with the view of the rest of my life.
    I never have the money when deals like this show up.
    Trying to get on the no fly list, one post at a time.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Damn.....I've got a CZ52...
    I just bought some 9mm from cheaperthan dirt email deal american eagle, $9.62 a box of 50(9 box limit), might have to jump on that one too!

I see that AIM sold out of their 62-grain Federal .223 @ $300/case. I'm still waiting for some PRVI Partizan to come back at that price. I'm only short a little .223, some 7.62x39, and some 12-gauge 00 buck. The zombies had better roll in 500 deep if they want to get the best of the 'Bravo Clan. Even my 10 year old daughter is a badass with an AR......as long as I put the .22. conversion on it. Still, it's better than nothing.

Moderator & Team Gunsnet Platinum 07/2011 O.S.O.K.'s Avatar

I hope that's not the stuff from the 50's as it's kind of hit and miss for quality - a lot of neck splits - think "Turkish 8mm".

The Yugo and Romanian 80's stuff is the best going for milsurp in 7.62x25 and not much more $$.

I highly recommend a Yugo M57 Tokarev though. Some shy away because of the lack of mags for them but they are very easy to make from Yugo M52 mags - you just need to cut a mag catch notch. I did this myself and they work fine. I use them at the range and save the originals for more serious work - currenty my Yugo is my car gun...

Wow - everybody's out of Yugo and Romanian milsurp 7.62x25... All of the milsurp Toks are being shot I guess

Plenty of the polish stuff being sold.
    Last edited by O.S.O.K.; 02-12-2011 at 01:03 PM.
    ~Nemo me impune lacessit~

$200 bucks for 2488 rounds is a great deal!

Cheapest I ever saw it from Ammoman.com for $130 delievered, for a case of 1244 in past...

Cheapest Aim has now is 5.45x39 at $189 for a case of suplus 1080 delivered. $239 for a case of Wolf... remember when wolf 223 and 76xx39 was that price?

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014

I bought some of the 7.62X25. Used it in the Tokarev pistol. A good percentage of the cases split and it's a bit dirty, but it ran fine and accurate. Just remember Windex afterwards, as it is corrosive.