Thread: uf trunnion

uf trunnion

ok so I go a m95 kit and receiver without folding stock and rear trunnion since I cant find trunnion does any body know wherte I can find one or where I can get a milled underfold stub to make one.

Quote Originally Posted by robert View Post
    ok so I go a m95 kit and receiver without folding stock and rear trunnion since I cant find trunnion does any body know wherte I can find one or where I can get a milled underfold stub to make one.
    Are you just looking for a rear under folder trunnion out of an AKM?
    Last edited by Blacksmith; 03-18-2011 at 01:04 AM.

this is a yugo ufold trunnion cant seem to locate one maybe a milled ufold rear receiver stub if any one has xtra

Moderator & Team GunsNet SILVER 11/2010 Tx Dogblaster's Avatar

You could use a Polish trunion with the Yugo stock. I believe the rivet holes are the same. I know the holes for the mechanism are the same...

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Vie...Item=220731234

It looks like the polish trunnion will work/ do you mind If I dont buy that stub?

Quote Originally Posted by AK-Karl View Post
    Uhhhh NO... Stay away from that douchbag. I have NEVER heard anything but problems from that guy...

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 Crash's Avatar

Not sure if this will help but AK Builders website sells underfolder trunnion shims to fit regular underfolder trunnions to the wider Yugo underfolder receivers.

http://ak-builder.com/index.php?disp...ategory_id=202

thanks guys.

I know the stock angle on the m70ab2 is different than the polish. If you go that rout, you should pick up the stock and trunnion together.

Edited to add:
    On second thought, if the angle is different on yours, and the receiver is already drilled for the Yugo, the Polish won’t do you much good.
    Last edited by Blacksmith; 03-21-2011 at 09:50 PM.

I need to check some drawings that I have but I'm pretty sure that the trunions are the same. IF there is a difference it's the rivet locations but the big holes for the mechanism are the same because I made my flats based on a Polish UF. I used a Yugo trunion and stock on a Polish flat with no issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Tx Dogblaster View Post
    I need to check some drawings that I have but I'm pretty sure that the trunions are the same. IF there is a difference it's the rivet locations but the big holes for the mechanism are the same because I made my flats based on a Polish UF. I used a Yugo trunion and stock on a Polish flat with no issues.
    The back of the M70ab2 receiver is slanted. The back of the Polish PMKMS is not. This changes the angle of the trunnion.
    I don’t have one of the non bulged Yugos. They may be different.

Oops, I lied... I used a Polish flat & a US made trunion that I got from a guy on GB. The stock and mechanism came from a milled Yugo so there's no way I used a Yugo trunion since I found the milled UF stub. This was actually the very 1st build I ever did & it was about 5 years ago so I had forgot exactly what was done.

Polish & Yugo trunions DO have different rivet locations but the holes for the mechanism are the same.
    Last edited by Tx Dogblaster; 03-24-2011 at 07:50 AM.

If you take a ruler or straight edge and line it up exactly with the two locking holes. You can see the different angles in the stocks. The ruler on the Yugo M70ab2 will line up dead center of the stock arms. The ruler on the polish will be on a clear angle.