Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New here and would like to say Hi

Thanks again for all the info, Schuetzenman all the info you gave me was an education in itself, I really appriciate it, Im looking forward to getting the Wieger mag, and I see that there are some guys that don't live real far from me. I belong to a very nice sportsman's club, if any of you guys with-in driving distance would ever like, we could go to the club and shoot, it's in Kankakee, about 1/2 hour south of me. Full Otto, do you live near the Il/Ind boarder? If so, have you ever been to the Willow Slough range near Lake Village Ind? I used to shoot there all the time until I joined the Xline Sportsmans Club. Oh yeah, I guess I out to warn you guys, I have a weird problem, when Im typing on the key-board, my spelling is awful, and putting together my sentences correctally is non-existent but when I sit down with a pen and paper the old fashion way I don't have those problems, I don't know, go figure!!
    Paul

Quote Originally Posted by gundogblue View Post
    Full Otto, do you live near the Il/Ind boarder? If so, have you ever been to the Willow Slough range near Lake Village Ind?
    I'm about 12 miles or so straight east of there. Been fishing there but I haven't used the range. I have my own place outside the back door

Here's an old thread you may have bumped into this member there. post 15
    http://www.gunsnet.net/showthread.ph...=Willow+Slough
    Last edited by Full Otto; 04-18-2011 at 03:45 PM.
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12