Thread: FS/FT: Otterbox Defender Series case for Blackberry... and the Phone if you want it.

FS/FT: Otterbox Defender Series case for Blackberry... and the Phone if you want it.

Otterbox Defender Series case in Black fits the 8300/8330 Blackberry Curve phone. I am getting rid of my BB 8330 and don't need this anymore. Good shape but I have carried this for almost 2 years. No belt clip. The spring on clip broke last year and I never replaced it. I do have the cradle but the belt clip is missing. I will send it with the case. I may have some spare parts laying around for it like extra face screens but no promises.

GONE $17.00 shipped CONUS. M.O. or PP +3%. Personal check if I know you or you are willing to wait until it clears.

You can have the Blackberry too if you want it for $75.00 (that's what Verizon will give me for it as a trade in). I actually have two of those. Mine in Silver for $75.00 or the Wife's pink Blackberry for $60.00. It's a little more scratched up because she refused to get a case for hers.

Trades suggestions...

• Cantilever Mount for Aimpoint M2 (No Airsoft or Chinese crap)
    • Magpul MOE Carbine Stock; Mil-Spec.; Black
    • Magpul CTR Carbine Stock; Mil-Spec.; Black
    • AR Carbine Buffer Tube Kit; Complete; Mil-Spec
    • Magpul RSA Rail Sling Attachment
    • Magpul RVG Rail Vertical Grip
    • Magpul Enhanced Trigger Guard; Aluminum
    • Magpul PMAG 30rd Magazines
    • Mil-Spec AR Mags
    • Safariland Holster RT Hand Model 6305 or Model 6304 for Glock 22 w/ Surefire X200
    • BladeTech Holster RT Hand RH WRS Thigh Rig for Glock 22 w/ Surefire X200
    • Ambi Safety switch for AR-15
    • Current issue type or similar Bayonet for M16/AR15; No chinese import; Euro mfg OK
    • MaTech USGI BUIS
    • Other AR Stuff…
    Last edited by Zoff12; 05-14-2011 at 07:20 PM.
    Skäl
    "Where you recognize evil, speak out against it, and give no truces to your enemies." - 'Havamal'.

Pics...
    Skäl
    "Where you recognize evil, speak out against it, and give no truces to your enemies." - 'Havamal'.

Skäl

bump
    Skäl