I went to NGD last weekend and picked up 2 LEO MP5 mags and 5 HK AR mags in the wrap for $15 each, 2 Star S mags for $30, a 91/30 HG (had to buy the entire stock set for $20 to get it) and a Rem 870 with rifled slug barrel and scope setup for $160. After I bought the Remington I picked up a smooth bore slug barrel for $60 since I like to shoot buck shot for home defense and shot doesn't do well out of rifled barrel (I plan on selling the rifled barrel in shotgun friendly Ohio later this year). For ammo I picked up 5 boxes of S&B 762x25 for $20/box which I thought wasn't too bad a price.

I wanted the Star mags but wasn't sure I'd find them, as a bonus the ones I picked up were still sealed in the factory packaging. The 91/30 HG was another item I was really hoping to find and I'm glad I managed to find it, the cleaning rod is neat in it's completely covered in pitting, I guess it spent some time outside after a battle somewhere

The Remington I feel alittle bad over, it was a young kid who was selling it as he couldn't get it on target. In looking at it after the buy I found the scope was turned 90 degree off and he probably just didn't know how to set it. Had I seen that before buying it I would of told him what was wrong and might of saved him from selling a like new 870...