Unfortunately I have received part of my inheritance, within this bundle of joy I have become the new owner of 4 rifles. Although they are not in mint condition I plan on full restoration, with the amount of knowledge inside this forum I come to you in need. All 4 rifles are from different time periods ranging from the 1700's through WW2, the markings and stamps throughout the 4 are few and far between. Before flooding the forum with a mass of photos I decided to post to see if anyone had interest in helping me identify them.

So far I am certain one is an original Kentucky Rifle, it has been appraised before. As for the other 3:
#1: Stamped "1918" "OFFICINA COSTRUZIONE (the remaining is not able to be seen)" inside the stamp is a crest and "ROMA". On the other side of the stock there is what appears to be "O or D R" followed by 6196. All matching numbers throughout with 6196, although the barrel has an oval and inside "BRESCIA"
#2: Has no stamps on the stock but on the barrel you can make out "7.93" and on the trunion "7" "CE" "44" "Mod. 98" the serial is 2192 again all matching.
Last but not least is another flintlock which I am positive is just a show piece due to the barrel being stamped "JAPAN" lol but the above rifles are both bolt action, they are the main concern.

Thanks in advance for the help, I know without photos it is difficult, just trying to spark someones interest.