I'm kind of a hands-on learner - but I got in a bit too deep now!

When I purchased my Century Arms ak47 it came with a bayonet. I finally decided to try it out - I was curious how it looked. Unfortunately, I didn't notice until later that it didn't have a release button on it. After doing some researching, it looks like something called a "pattern 1 bulgarian" bayonet - but that might not be right. Basically it slid on and locked into place. The base part is rather skinny - not thicker like the one's I've seen a lot in pictures and in forums. There is no release button that I can see. I don't see any release buttons on my AK - butttt I am new to them yet, so I might be missing something. One other thing I tried was turning the two screws in the handle to see if I had to actually take it apart. The nut side of the machine screws just spun as well (looks like almost like a rivet - but it's incredibly greasy so I don't know).

What are my options for removing this? I assumed it would be easy to snap on/take off - otherwise I wouldn't have attached it in the first place!