I am really new to this site just found it the other day and only made one post in the 1911 forum on this site. I visit 15 gun forums a day at least twice a day if not more. I am very gun fluent on models that I own and or have owned in the past. So far I have enjoyed the reading on this site and just wanted to say hello to everyone and show my most prized 22's that I own. So here is my little world of 22 LR's as of now.
Browning Buckmark Silhouette Ultimate Match 14" Barrel 2-7x32 scope mounted on it.

Ruger Mark II.5 with a 10" Barrel and also a 2-7x32 scope mounted on it, this gun also has a Mark III frame on it that is why I call it a Mark II.5, this gun has all Volquartsen internals and a Volquartsen Series 1 Target trigger that has been drilled and tapped for pre-travel also. The Mag safety has been removed with a bushing.

Ruger Mark III Hunter 6 7/8" barrel, this gun has a Volquartsen 1st series trigger also with the trigger being drilled and tapped for pre-travel also, has the Mag safety bushing installed, and now sports a Red Dot scope that is not pictured as of yet.

Like I said just wanting to say Hi and let people know just a little bit about me.

These guns will shoot targets at 25 yards of this kind of grouping,