Thread: Soap box, Ballot box, Jury box. . . .

Soap box, Ballot box, Jury box. . . .

Are we there yet?
    US Constitution: Article 1 Section 8 Paragraph 4

The Congress shall have Power To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2011 N/A's Avatar

Texas...at the intersection of I-20 and the Korean War Veterans Memorial Higheway
    Quote Originally Posted by L1A1Rocker View Post
    Are we there yet?
    No.
    No enemy of America would have ever been killed if they didn't show up to be killed. HDR

N/A

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2011
    This message is hidden because N/A is on your ignore list.
    View Post

Remove user from ignore list
    Thanks for the thread bump. But as you already know, I don't really care what you have to say. . . on anything.
    US Constitution: Article 1 Section 8 Paragraph 4

The Congress shall have Power To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization

I thought the last one was CARTRIDGE BOX

BISHOP

Texas...at the intersection of I-20 and the Korean War Veterans Memorial Higheway
    Thanks for the thread bump. But as you already know, I don't really care what you have to say. . . on anything.
    Yeah, I know...but it bugs you to no end to know that I post on here, doesn't it?
    No enemy of America would have ever been killed if they didn't show up to be killed. HDR

Quote Originally Posted by N/A View Post
    Yeah, I know...but it bugs you to no end to know that I post on here, doesn't it?
    Oh, here, allow me.

No, it isn't time yet.

Well, the first three are fine (soap, ballot, jury), the last not so much (cartridge).

Are we there yet?
    Not yet, but the Repubs caving today brings us one step closer.

And uh, why you two kids not getting along, I must have missed something lol.
    Guns Network member since January 2001

Illinois State Rifle Association

Bluntly : No but not for the reasons some might think. This is merely my own opinion but I'd be more worried about the financial problems triggering "it" than Odumba. The Student loan bubble is growing and while I myself am a college student, even I think , at a trillion plus and growing dollars of unstable debt, that something needs to be done. Then we have the Chinese raising hell about the dollar as the reserve currency. They want their own currency to be the reserve and are not shy to say this( obvious Chinese banking and political shortcomings aside of course). I won't get into the looming 'Boomer Crunch" though.. All this just adds more fuel to the fire really..

longest game of jenga ever.

No one's ever going to bite at the idea of the Yuan becoming the world reserve currency. The Chinese play fast, lose and corrupt as hell. There's no real improvement over the dollar for anyone but the Chinese if they were to get their way.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo GED View Post
    No one's ever going to bite at the idea of the Yuan becoming the world reserve currency. The Chinese play fast, lose and corrupt as hell. There's no real improvement over the dollar for anyone but the Chinese if they were to get their way.
    China has been buying up a lot of gold...a lot...and you know the "Golden Rule" I'm sure.