Thread: Confronted by an Angry Bitch

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Confronted by an Angry Bitch

My wife sees a psychological therapist once a month and this week I drove her to an appointment accompanied by a 4 year old granddaughter. While in the waiting room during the wife's appointment the granddaughter began to increasing act up and I made repeated attempts to get her to act properly. While this was going on, I noticed a woman approaching me with a very angry look on her face and I expected to be taken to task (so to speak) for not being able to control the granddaughter. Upon approaching me, the first words out of her mouth were, "you may not know this, but it is ignorant to tell a child to shut up." In consideration of the environment (rather than respond with a simple go fuck yourself) I told the woman to "take a hike." She then again tells me that I am ignorant. I tell her that I think she is ignorant and to get out of my face. She says "I am not in you face" but continues to stand in front of me in a confrontational manner. Then I see a dude approaching me with a confrontational look on his face. I am thinking this is a boyfriend, husband, etc. and give him the don't fuck with me look. After a stare down, the two of them move away from me. When the wife shows up we go out in the parking lot and I explain what happened. She tells me "I can't take you anywhere" and states that the people I had the confrontation with were a psychologist (the angry bitch) and the Director of the center. I don't know what to think of this. After pondering the situation I decided the bitch was some angry man hater who believes one should negotiate with a child over behavior issues. I would appreciate any thoughts on this. Do we live in a society where people think they can confront strangers with impunity spewing liberal bullshit? It should be noted that my attempts to correct the granddaughter were in a whisper which is one of the reasons the confrontation quickly pissed me off.
    Last edited by jet3534; 02-19-2014 at 09:04 PM.