Thread: If 0bama bombs Syria

If 0bama bombs Syria

I mean if 0bama bombs Assad, not isis, Russia would likely be provoked into acting against 0bama.
    This could end up with birds being flushed, sunshine canned in Russia lighting up the sky over dc.
    I wonder what, if any, US response there would be to Russia making dc a radioactive parking lot?
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    I mean if 0bama bombs Assad, not isis, Russia would likely be provoked into acting against 0bama.
    This could end up with birds being flushed, sunshine canned in Russia lighting up the sky over dc.
    I wonder what, if any, US response there would be to Russia making dc a radioactive parking lot?
    I'm unsure if that would be a bad thing. The only people I see oppressing the citizens of the US are based in DC. Sure they have branch offices, but if the head is cut off........

Guns Network Contributor 03/2015 jakebrake's Avatar

what would happen next;
    from his new capital bldg. in Keokuk iowa, our lord and savior chim chim would call putin a meanie face, go play golf, then proceed to explain how it was all the fault of teabaggers that it happened, clamp down any gun rights left, and demand for full confiscation.

by the time his term was over, any survivors would be speaking Russian.

Roadhouse Groupee

so we use million dollar missles to blow up $2000 pickup trucks what a brilliant strategy

Quote Originally Posted by jakebrake View Post
    what would happen next;
    from his new capital bldg. in Keokuk iowa, our lord and savior chim chim would call putin a meanie face, go play golf, then proceed to explain how it was all the fault of teabaggers that it happened, clamp down any gun rights left, and demand for full confiscation.

by the time his term was over, any survivors would be speaking Russian.
    That was after he surrendered unconditionaly.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"