Quote Originally Posted by Richard Simmons View Post
Just looking at the CDC stats. Liberia is the hardest hit of the African countries in the worst Ebola outbreak in history with 1,830 dead. Given the total population of 4,000,000 that equates to .0004575% or 4.5/1000ths of 1% of the population dead six months after the outbreak in Africa started. Seems like a pretty small loss of life when you consider Liberia is not exactly a bastion of modern civilization compared to the United States. Now if you are of the belief that is all an intentional act by the current administration, the Illuminati, those lizard people at the center of the earth, etc. then I can see where you would dismiss these facts and continue to circle the wagons however, for the rest of us it might just be, at least a little food for thought. Just saying.
Time is also a factor. The stats that you are referring to are as "so far". The real question is when will ebola exhaust itself and stop spreading and what it's R nought factor is. Definitely check out the site I posted. I am not pressing the panic buttons yet, but I am already prepping for the worst, stocking up on bleach, gloves etc.