My buddy gave me a box of these to try out when we were shooting the other day. From what I see on youtube, these rounds perform very well, and travel 2,000 fps or faster as advertised. 12" of penetration, star shaped fragmentation, and even penetrates level 3A body armor. These rounds perform well. But I will not carry them. Out of a box of 20 (firing them through my Glock 19) I only loaded 5 (to top off a mag I was 5 rounds short of filling) and had 2 stove pipes. I didn't even bother to load the other 15 or do a group size testing. While my gun doesn't exactly have 20,000 rounds through it (probably closer to 1,500 give or take) it is cleaned and oiled regularly weather I've fired it or not. Despite being designated "+P", the recoil felt awfully light, leading me to think it just didn't have enough bang to cycle the slide. Perhaps I got a bad batch, but I feel that this ammo will be more of a liability than anything as carry ammo. Maybe in a single stack 9mm with a lighter slide it could work well, or even in a revolver (who carries a 9mm revolver though?), but not in a Glock. I'm sitting on 15 rounds of it. Might attempt a mag dump and count how many further malfunctions I get with it. Might give 'em away. Or I may try 3 other 9mm handguns w/ 5 rounds each to see if it performs any better in those.