Thread: Leftist Media mind games.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

Leftist Media mind games.

I have been noticing more and more what i think are things the media does to try and subliminally form an opinion in a persons mind. By the obvious things like constantly showing unflattering pictures of the candidate they don't like. To the more hidden means. Like what I noticed earlier when the CNN left Trump off the polls until the numbers were in.

Now while i was browsing the CNN website looking for poll numbers i noticed they had two stories that seem innocently side by side. But i think it was planned that way. Having Osama who everyone hates and Trump who the media wants you to hate, side by side with their hands nearly in the same position. I might be over tired. But i think there is something going on here. Because someone browsing though would not notice this at first but it would plant itself in their mind the same way a quick un noticed flash of an image during a film does. Take a look and form your own opinion.

To add to this. The story of Osama is an uninteresting opinion piece. Something that they were probably saving. Something that nobody cares about and probably won't even notice. Place right there. So they can get those two pictures side by side.

Last edited by rci2950; 03-01-2016 at 09:36 PM.
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38