As promised to ltorlo64 here are the photos. It does seem very solid. The adjustments for power and parallax focus are quite stiff, almost too stiff. The upside to that is nothing's going to get bumped and change power or focus. Optics are crystal clear to me. It does have hold over mildots on the vertical axis of the cross hairs. With a 50 yard zero at dead center you have hold over for out to 150 yards via the dots. I assume this is for normal high velocity 1450 fps type ammo.
It is mounted to my Anschutz 54 Sporter, the first long rifle I purchased for myself as a legal age adult. That was the summer of 1975.

It comes with the scope covers shown above the rifle on the grass. The attachments front to rear are elastic.

Top down view. The turrets can be zeroed by loosening the Allen bolt in the center then lifting the knob up and off then rotating to zero. Place it back on the spindle and then put the bolt back in and retighten.

A view from the back.

I kept the original bases, (Weavers) and opted to go find some taller rings. The originals did not elevate the scope far enough to clear the receiver. These are the High model of Weaver Quad Lock rings. They are aluminum and IMO more than adequate to do the job of holding a .22 LR scope to a rifle. Frankly these are just tall enough to do the job. The power adjustment ring really is fat and I think there is only about 3 or 4 mm of clearance over the receiver.