Well, I didn't think the Stevens 311 was such a collectors item. I sold it today and the belgian side by side that i picked up a few months ago. I got $600 for the pair of them on Facebook. I paid $100 for the belgian and $200 for the stevens. I love making a profit. So because i do this every so often and shuffle the guns i went on a site that i frequent that sells reloading supplies and imports used firearms from the UK and put the money from both towards a single better one. An Italian made for the british market "Lincoln No2" It is an over and under 12 gauge that uses beretta/benelli screw in chokes. 26" barrels, It only has 2 3/4 inch chambers but that is all i use anyway. They gave free shipping and military discount as well so my overall cost was under what i got from the two sold shotguns. This is going to be a lot nicer then the Stevens i was using as my truck gun. That Stevens was as comfortable as aiming a spruce 2x4 and the belgian just never stuck to me because of its age and the delicate feel to it.

Here are some pics. I asked to see one of the choke tubes out of the gun to make sure they weren't stuck in from neglect. I am super excited to give this one a try on the crows when it comes in a week or so.