Didn't get to spend as much time at it as I wanted. Didn't get to any of the conferences or presentations. Just mostly walked the 15 acres of exhibits looking at all the gun candy. I can't think of one manufacturer that was not there. I saw most of the big names; Magpul, DPMS, S&W, Colt, Noveske, LWRC, Beretta, Sig, Nikon, Leupold, ATN, Geissele, Remington, Henry Rifles, Mossberg, Sierra Bullets, Buffalo Bore, RCBS, Dillon on and on. Too many to mention.

So here are a few random photos from the Convention Exhibit floor. Oh and I got to meet Hickok45. I ran into him walking in to the convention center and when we got in side, we did the photo op. BTW, all photos are from my Samsung Galaxy S8 phone I got a week ago.

Hickock45 and me.

Auto Ordnance pimped out gold plated Thompson with tiger stripe pattern. The magazine looks like Damascus steel pattern.

The sig MPX 9 mm pistol with telescoping Sig brace system. This thing is an NFA killer. I want it so bad!

Vies of the exhibit floor, 600,000 square feet. This only shows maybe half of it. Reminds me of Shot Show.

A Henry rifle in .45-70 and suppressed.

The DPMS GII .308 AR type rifle diagram.

One of the first things I ran into coming onto the exhibit hall floor. Impractical but I wouldn't mind having one.