Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boy this will fire up some haters.

Boy this will fire up some haters.

http://theresurgent.com/whoa-billboa...fter-muhammad/

HE hE He, gotta love it. Wonder who had the balls for that move?
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Love it.

Hey, muhammad, this one's for you.

(I wonder how long before that sign is blown up....?)
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

That is awesome. I hope it is real.

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

I hope it causes the sand dindus to do something to the left.
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Go Hoosiers!
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    That is awesome. I hope it is real.
    I have been around this guy for years. Red State and now the Resurgent
    if it on the site IT IS real.

be the heat..

"And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

If you believe in building bridges between people of good faith, there is another local organization available to you that is inclusive of pastors, houses of worship, Christians, Jews, Muslims, humanists, and others.
    These people need to understand that muzzies do NOT want to "integrate" but to "dominate". Until they learn that (probably the 'hard' way), nothing will change.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Go back and find what the blind sheik said about the religion of peace. If you want to know.

be the heat..

Quote Originally Posted by l921428x View Post
    http://theresurgent.com/whoa-billboa...fter-muhammad/

HE hE He, gotta love it. Wonder who had the balls for that move?
    Nowhere on that billboard did it mention "mohammed". Why would anyone think they were referring to "mohammed" when mentioning a violent child molester?

Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    These people need to understand that muzzies do NOT want to "integrate" but to "dominate". Until they learn that (probably the 'hard' way), nothing will change.
    They will never "learn".

Any true muslim (that is, one who follows the koran and mohammed) is required to "struggle" ("jihad") against all "non-believers".

In THEIR mind, they are doing nothing wrong... they are following their "religion". There is nothing for them to "learn".

To them, they are at war with "non-believers" and the only way to defeat them is to win the war... either with their surrender (unlikely) or their extermination (most probably how it will go).
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

That is the religion of peace they speak of. All subjugated or dead and then they have their peace. And remember that they are allowed,
    by faith, to lie to anyone to move their jihad. That is why I do not believe anything that is said by a islamist.

be the heat..

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    I should have read the article instead of looking at the picture. That billboard is just down the road from me!!!

Normally I don't watch the local news. Tired of Indy competing with Chicago for most shootings per 100,000 people. That sign is big news local.

"It is a horrible billboard. I'm outraged by it, but saddened at the same time ... and I would like to know who is behind it," said Rima Shahid, executive director of the Muslim Alliance of Indiana. "It seems very cowardly to me. If you have some kind of stance, you should want to stand up next to your statement. I didn't think there was any room for hate in our city. This billboard tells me otherwise.

"This kind of rhetoric just furthers division in our state and makes a neighbor question a neighbor, just like I am today."
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...med/373120001/

Any guesses as to why this jihadist wants to know who set up the billboard?
    Also note the jihadist equates truth with hate.

"The billboard’s facts check out except for its first box stating Muhammad married a 6-year-old. In fact, his wife was 6-years-old when she became engaged to the prophet Muhammad and 9-years-old when they were married. The billboard signs off with “Educate Truthophobes.”"
    http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/07/in...hammads-deeds/

Anti-Shariah rallies this weekend worry Muslim leaders
    The group organizing the rallies, ACT for America, has chapters around the country and says it is focused on fighting terrorism and promoting national security. It says it condemns bias against religious groups and is "proud to stand shoulder to shoulder with peaceful Western Muslims as well as peaceful Muslims worldwide."

Yet many Muslims and others say the group promotes a distorted and prejudiced view of Islam.

ACT for America activists portray Shariah as largely incompatible with American democracy and often warn of a stealth effort to replace U.S. law with Islamic law. Muslims call the claims ludicrous and say Islamic law plays a role similar to Jewish law, as a guide to religious life rooted in the Quran.
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/06/09...m-leaders.html

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

Koran 2:191 “Slay the unbelievers wherever you find them.”
    Koran 3:21 "Muslims must not take the infidels as friends.”
    Koran 5:33 "Maim and crucify the infidels if they criticize Islam.”
    Koran 8:12 "Terrorize and behead those who believe in scriptures other than the Koran.”
    Koran 8:60 " Muslims must muster all weapons to terrorize the infidels.”
    Koran 8:65 "The unbelievers are stupid, urge all Muslims to fight them.”
    Koran 9:5 "When the opportunity arises, kill the infidels wherever you find them.”
    Koran 9:123 "Make war on the infidels living in your neighborhood.”
    Koran 22:19 "Punish the unbelievers with garments of fire, hooked iron rods, boiling water, melt their skin and bellies.”
    Koran 47:4 "Do not hanker for peace with the infidels, behead them when you catch them.
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Billboard still up. Something about freedom of speech is rubbing some people really bad.

Charlotte’s Muslims are inviting you over for dinner
    http://www.charlotteobserver.com/new...155123754.html

Sheriff: Be Armed, Be Mentally Prepared, Make Terrorists Defend Their Lives for a Change
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...-for-a-change/

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    Billboard still up. Something about freedom of speech is rubbing some people really bad.
    Good. I think it is kinda funny how many people know who they are talking about and it does not mention the
    name on the billboard.

be the heat..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast