Thread: rifle value opinions

rifle value opinions

buddy has a nmh 90 in 556x45(mrked) with 3 30 rders.,it has a threaded muzzle with a2 style ar FH,thumhole stock with a HUGE forarm grip
    also he has a armalite 22 survival rifle (AR7) with the plastic stock that the barrel/action slide into its a blued guj.whats the value.norinco is clean the 22 is fair cond> only 1 mag for 22

Quote Originally Posted by blobman View Post
    buddy has a nmh 90 in 556x45(mrked) with 3 30 rders.,it has a threaded muzzle with a2 style ar FH,thumhole stock with a HUGE forarm grip
    also he has a armalite 22 survival rifle (AR7) with the plastic stock that the barrel/action slide into its a blued guj.whats the value.norinco is clean the 22 is fair cond> only 1 mag for 22
    Is the nmh in compliance? I would assume the huge fore end grip is a galil type? Probably somewhere around $500-600 depending on the market where he tried to sell it at.
    The AR7 I'd say $100 in fair condition, maybe alittle more.

mike ,the forarm is one of those thick ones that are common to nmh's,my long barreled one had a similar one also,they look like walnut ,kinda like an ironwoods brand

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Deja vu all over again?????

romak10/63UF
    I seen a NHM 91 national match at the gun store a week or two ago 650.00 came with a bipod an one 30 round mag... i thought about it but funds are tight we are having a heat wave hear in west texas an my air conditioning bill is sky rocket out of control.. an i even keep all the lights off..