Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 22 LR Challange

22 LR Challange

If you post, you're in.

Direct link to print target: http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t...n20/50yard.gif

You have until Sunday, July 10th, 2011 sunset.
    FIVE rounds only, 50 Yards with 22lr ammo.
    Sitting position, No bags or bench rest. You have elbows, hands & a shoulder to keep it steady!!!

Everyone has a .22, it's time to see what skills you have!
    The tighest group is declared the winner.

If you post, you're in.
    The 2nd Amendment : Washington didn't use his right to free speech to defeat the British, he shot them.

If you guys could make some of these contests 25 yards, I could head over to the local range and shoot some of them. I just don't have any place to shoot 50 yards within an hour of here.

Team Gunsnet SILVER 05/2012 deth502's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cevulirn View Post
    If you guys could make some of these contests 25 yards, I could head over to the local range and shoot some of them. I just don't have any place to shoot 50 yards within an hour of here.
    TOO LATE!! you posted, your in!!

if we can do 15 yds with cb shorts, i can shoot it from my kitchen.

Guns Network Lifetime Membership 01/2011 old Grump's Avatar

A little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    Quote Originally Posted by cevulirn View Post
    How long will it take you to get up to my place? I can print out a hundred targets, you can shoot them with my gun and then post once a week. We just won't tell Moe.

Sitting position Moe? Good Golly Murgatroyd, Do you have any idea how long its going to take me to get into that position and how much longer to get this old arthritc carcass straightened back out again. You could have made it offhand. In fact 25 offhand would let Ben shoot. How about it Moe, I'm begging you don't make me get on the ground.

Roman Catholic, Life Member of American Legion, VFW, Wisconsin Libertarian party, Wi-FORCE, WGO, NRA, JPFO, GOA, SAF and CCRKBA

"THE STATE THAT SEPARATES ITS SCHOLARS FROM IT WARRIORS WILL HAVE ITS THINKING DONE BY COWARDS AND ITS FIGHTING DONE BY FOOLS"

THUCYDIDES.

Quote Originally Posted by old Grump View Post
    How long will it take you to get up to my place? I can print out a hundred targets, you can shoot them with my gun and then post once a week. We just won't tell Moe.

Sitting position Moe? Good Golly Murgatroyd, Do you have any idea how long its going to take me to get into that position and how much longer to get this old arthritc carcass straightened back out again. You could have made it offhand. In fact 25 offhand would let Ben shoot. How about it Moe, I'm begging you don't make me get on the ground.
    Okay, you can sit on a bench. Just don't use the IV pole for leverage
    The 2nd Amendment : Washington didn't use his right to free speech to defeat the British, he shot them.

Will try this one while shooting the C&R postal next weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by deth502 View Post

You're in too!

At 15 & 25 yards, we might as well throw rocks.

Don't worry, the next challange will be with the AK 7.62 X 39 @ 25, 50 & 100 yards.

Oh I will get on the ground but you are buying the aspirin and that loud low sad mournful sound coming from your west will be me trying to stand up again.

Roman Catholic, Life Member of American Legion, VFW, Wisconsin Libertarian party, Wi-FORCE, WGO, NRA, JPFO, GOA, SAF and CCRKBA

"THE STATE THAT SEPARATES ITS SCHOLARS FROM IT WARRIORS WILL HAVE ITS THINKING DONE BY COWARDS AND ITS FIGHTING DONE BY FOOLS"

THUCYDIDES.

Quote Originally Posted by Moebrown20 View Post
    You're in too!

At 15 & 25 yards, we might as well throw rocks.

Don't worry, the next challange will be with the AK 7.62 X 39 @ 25, 50 & 100 yards.
    do they have to be 22 caliber rocks?

do they have to be 22 caliber rocks?
    Yes

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dieselbuilder View Post
    Will try this one while shooting the C&R postal next weekend.
    This is my plan as well.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Ok, I'm in.

29/32" wide x 1 7/32" high

50 yards shooting past bikers brothers pick em up truck

Couldn't get into shooting position with my 10/22 so I borrowed James 01 my trucker brothers old Mossberg 250 CA and shot with iron sights using up some old CCI mini mags. I hope they didn't have to be inside the bullseye because that gun with that ammo shot high and if you look at the gun I had to take the elevator out of the rear sight in order to get it to stop shooting above the target. This was the best I could do after 5 targets, I cannot get back into the sitting position and now I am a wreck.

I was going to shoot the 357 with some fast draw single action rapid fire drills but not today. So go ahead all you young pups, shoot the pants off the old man see if I care. I do but I will never admit it.

THUCYDIDES.

Not bad Grumpie!
    Had to change the receiver on the tacker. I only could hand feed since it didn't like mags. I get some pics up after i sight in again. Smh.

What If I use an air pistol and shoot standing, one handed?

Well, I was gonna do it yesterday but:

So I went to Pike county SGL but they are down until 7/20.

It rained like cats and dogs last night, but I got some time in today.

Very windy today, plus I had to sight in again thanks to replacing the reciever.

Cevulirn, deth502, Dieselbuilder, ltorlo64 & renegadebuck..... Sunday is almost here!

Going out to shoot the matches tomorrow (Sunday) Will post the target when I return.

Good shooting Moe but aren't you shy about 5 holes there?

THUCYDIDES.

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by old Grump View Post
    Good shooting Moe but aren't you shy about 5 holes there?
    It is only a 5 round match. I went back to the OP and checked.

On other matters, how did you see that target at 50 yards!?! The target we are using for the C&R shoot is small, this will be like shooting at a fly!

Just information I will be shooting a Remington 581 that I was given when I was 8. I will post the results tomorrow, though I will use a ruler to measure the spread vice a quarter!
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

yup, og's been DQ'd. lol

ill try to get across the street tomorrow to get a target, but ive got a speed steel match in the morning.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast