Thread: Interarms Polish Underfolder

Team Gunsnet Silver 02/14 - Moderator recon's Avatar

Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Original Member-July-1999!

That's the one that I am looking at getting. Hey, I'm a first time poster, but I have been lurking in on the fringe for a while. I have always wanted an AK, just never had the $. Well, I will have the $ soon and have been doing research for about a year. OK, since I was 6. I like this underfolder, but my question is are there any AK owners out there who have tac'ed out their underfolders. I usually see solid stock or sidefolders that are tac'ed out, but rarely underfolders. Any pics would be awesome. Any and all testimonies would be great as well.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Welcome to the group, Woogiebear !!!

Usually the fixed stock rifles get... personalized rather than the underfolder because any folder is considered an easily transported weapon, and as such you want it as light and compact as possible.

That said, there is nothing wrong with you personalizing your rifle as you see fit. That is what I consider the beauty of the AK, the ability to customize it so that you wind up with that one of a kind special to you rifle that only you have!!!

Thanks for the welcome. I am looking forward to personalizing my upcoming underfolder. Not sure how yet, nothing too crazy, but I do agree with you: light and compact is the way to go. I think that is going to be the challenge. What am I going to apply to my AK and how can I get it on there so as not to compromise its purpose? But like I said before, I still have some time before I buy it. Like mid-March timeframe. I have been scrounging the money from loose change I find lying around in parking lots, couch/seat cushions, and even the bottom of pools. No joke, I started last April and to date I have about $560 saved up. I find on average about 11 cents a day. Its a long and slow process, but I think it will be worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Woogiebear View Post
    That's the one that I am looking at getting. Hey, I'm a first time poster, but I have been lurking in on the fringe for a while. I have always wanted an AK, just never had the $. Well, I will have the $ soon and have been doing research for about a year. OK, since I was 6. I like this underfolder, but my question is are there any AK owners out there who have tac'ed out their underfolders. I usually see solid stock or sidefolders that are tac'ed out, but rarely underfolders. Any pics would be awesome. Any and all testimonies would be great as well.
    I bought a Interarms Polish underfolder from RRC Firearms and I received it in less then a week

Nice gun and a good shooter