Thread: FS/FT: Gunroom Cleanout

FS/FT: Gunroom Cleanout

Would prefer trades for fishing stuff... rods, reels, lures, boxes, landing nets, etc. I will take some broken reels if you have one that has parts that I need for rebuilding the broken ones I have. I am looking for the used stuff because some friends and I take local kids fishing and need stuff for them to use and I cannot afford to supply new stuff. New anglers have a tendency to break things beyond repair and loose a lot of tackle. Trying to rebuild the loaner inventory for spring. I do not care if it is baitcast, spin, spincast, fly, etc. If it is too hard for them to use, I can trade it and get less complicated items. Other trades considered. Will sell outright so make offers if you do not like the price. I will take PP + 4%. Would rather not but I will if that's all you do. M.O. is best. Cash? If it does not get here, you are the one S.O.L.

From 24563 Virginia

1. Savage Bayonet for No4MkI Enfield $20.00 Shipped
    2. Witness .45 Magazine $23.00 Shipped
    3. Unknown Mfg M4 Stock - I believe it is for Mil-Spec as it does not fit any of my Commercial buffer tubes. $15.00 Shipped
    4. M4 (fat) Handguards- IIRC these are DPMS but not 100% sure $23.00 Shipped
    5. Magazine Coupler - Mako Group - I know it fits .223/5.56 mags for most guns and may fit AK mags. $15.00 Shipped
    6. USGI sling. I bought it for an AR retro build but went a different direction so it goes to someone who will use it. $20.00 Shipped

$105 Shipped for everything until the first piece is claimed then you can make an offer on what is left.

More stuff will be added if/when i find it.
    Last edited by Zoff12; 11-03-2011 at 09:05 PM.
    Skäl
    "Where you recognize evil, speak out against it, and give no truces to your enemies." - 'Havamal'.

Team GunsNet Gold 07/2012 / Super Moderator Gunreference1's Avatar

Paul, you might want to include a state or ZIP.

Steve
    After today, it's all historical.

DOH! Thanks Steve.
    Skäl
    "Where you recognize evil, speak out against it, and give no truces to your enemies." - 'Havamal'.