Thread: NIB: Ruger LC9 $320 (Ohio)

good deal

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

DAO? Sounds crappy to me. Also the fact that both posts have exactly the same low post count throws up a big red flag in the believability factor as to how good the deal is.

Patriot, DOA? Who cares. Its a concealed carry weapon. Not a comp pistol your looking to get tight groups out of. And for $320, I see them selling in shops around my area from 380-420$ that's a decent deal. And besides wasn't it handgun of the year?

Lgsoo, if you can do a little better on one with laser max I might be a taker. I have been looking at these but I've been leaning towards a glock19.

Quote Originally Posted by deanball View Post
    Patriot, DOA? Who cares. Its a concealed carry weapon. Not a comp pistol your looking to get tight groups out of. And for $320, I see them selling in shops around my area from 380-420$ that's a decent deal. And besides wasn't it handgun of the year?
    Your telling 1 Pat how good a deal it is and then trying to get the price lowered. WOW!
    There already sellig the handgun 60-100$ less than you see and you want the laser for free?
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

some of you guys are totally unbelieveable! i just purchase a couple of mak-90's from him,he's legit. i guess he's supposed to give them away,would that make you happy? wow....

wow, really l921428x? grow up man. for $399.99 plus tax i can have one with the laser. now if i could get one from LGSOO even $10 cheaper after shipping and transfer fees id do it. you dont know till you ask. im always looking for that deal. if you wait they come. i just picked up a brand new smith and wesson m&p40 pro series for less then 5 bills. deals are out there you just gotta look and talk to the right people. and also, your telling me you never try to hammer down on the cost of something?
    Last edited by deanball; 02-26-2012 at 10:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by deanball View Post
    wow, really l921428x? grow up man. for $399.99 plus tax i can have one with the laser. now if i could get one from LGSOO even $10 cheaper after shipping and transfer fees id do it. you dont know till you ask. im always looking for that deal. if you wait they come. i just picked up a brand new smith and wesson m&p40 pro series for less then 5 bills. deals are out there you just gotta look and talk to the right people. and also, your telling me you never try to hammer down on the cost of something?
    Well did you buy one? Just askin.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

That's actually a decent price, $350 is pretty much the going rate for one.

They're a nice little pistol, I've got a friend who picked one up and she really likes it. Tried it out and the range and not a bad shooting little gun for a small CCW type 9mm.