Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011
Latest CDNNinvestments sales flyer
I was going through the latest sales flyer for CDNNinvestments and I was surprised by a number of things I saw in there. First, they're publishing prices for their handguns again. I know that previously they had stopped that because of complaints from dealers. Second, a lot of the prices seem very low. I've noted the following prices of interest (to me anyway):
1. Springfield armory M1A loaded national match for 1399.99. I thought this gun was normally in the 1800-2000 price range.
2. S&W M&P 9mm/40 for 425.00 and .357 sig for 399.99.
3. Keltec PF-9 for 229.99
4. CMMG .308 with full length top rail and a magpul collapsible stock for 1199.99
5. S&W M&P AR-15 with quad rail, front and rear flip up sights, collapsible stock, and 10 20 rnd thermold mags for 1099.99.
6. Remington 870 express 12 ga. 3" chamber 5+1 with 18" barrel for 269.99
7. winchester super x defender 12 ga. 3" chamber 5+1 with 18" barrel for 249.99
8. Ruger 10/22 for 169.99
There were a number of other very tricked out AR-15s in .223 and .308 for under 1500.00. Not cheap, but I found the pricing very impressive considering how tricked out they are.
Some of these prices seem strangely low. I was wondering if perhaps prices are starting to come down because of the massive surge in production after obongo got elected. Either way, I thought I'd share this one.
I'd kill for a pair of those 6906 Smiths they've got.
But I'm broke for another 12 months until my bike is paid off.