Thread: Interesting study linking Oral Sex to woman's health

Interesting study linking Oral Sex to woman's health

No comment, though I hope the peanut gallery has some gems .....

Study: Oral Sex Cures Morning Sickness

ALBANY, N.Y. (CBSDC) – Pregnant women have used natural remedies such as a teaspoon of ginger or a mint to help battle morning sickness. But now, one medical professional believes you can add oral sex to that list.

According to Gordon Gallup, a psychologist at SUNY-Albany, the best way to cure morning sickness during pregnancy is sperm.

But not just any sperm, it should be the sperm of the person who got you pregnant.

Gallup believes the reason a pregnant woman gets morning sickness is due to the unfamiliar semen in their body due to the pregnancy.

Gallup says in his findings that the woman’s body will initially reject the father’s semen as an infection and react to it by vomiting.

Gallup says the best cure for morning sickness is to ingest the father’s semen so her body can build up a tolerance to what’s already in her body.

Gallup agrees with the 2000 abstract from the National Center for Biotechnology Information, which showed that oral sex and swallowing sperm is correlated with a diminished occurrence of preeclampsia.

PubMed Health defines preeclampsia as when a pregnant woman develops high blood pressure and protein in the urine after the 20th week, which is usually in the late second or third trimester of pregnancy.
    http://drudgegae.iavian.net/r?hop=ht...ng-sickness%2F

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

Any woman who won't take care of you ain't worth keeping around. And we all know protein is good for females.
    Returns June 3rd.

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2011 N/A's Avatar

Texas...at the intersection of I-20 and the Korean War Veterans Memorial Higheway
    Quote Originally Posted by Jefferson View Post
    Any woman who won't take care of you ain't worth keeping around. And we all know protein is good for females.
    You can take that to the sperm bank.

BEER AND SWEET TEA

A woman goes to the doctor all black and blue .
    Doctor: "What happened?"

Woman: "Doctor, I don't know what to do. Every time my husband comes home drunk on Bud Light he beats me up."

Doctor: "I have a real good medicine for that. When your husband comes home drunk on Bud Light, just take a glass of sweet tea
    and start swishing it in your mouth but don't swallow. Just keep swishing and swishing until he goes to bed in his Bud Light stupor."
    Two weeks later the woman comes back to the doctor looking fresh and reborn.

Woman: "Doctor, that was a brilliant idea. Every time my husband came home drunk on Bud Light,
    I swished with sweet tea. I swished and swished, and he didn't touch me!"

Doctor: "You see how much keeping your mouth shut helps?"
    Last edited by N/A; 08-13-2012 at 01:22 PM.
    No enemy of America would have ever been killed if they didn't show up to be killed. HDR

Yeah but then your baby is made with spoo mom digested, that's icky.