Thread: Okay, the Igor stories are even starting to get to ME (and I had no dog in that fight

Okay, the Igor stories are even starting to get to ME (and I had no dog in that fight

"That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Igor=tool

Some of you need to post on YAHOO what this idiot did to our members here... Son of a whore....
    The Guns Network | Often Imitated - Never Duplicated!
    The most recently revised government version of anything supersedes all evidence to the contrary past, present or future. That's a working definition of authoritarianism.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

i did but its basicly lost in all the post but on the bright side if you go to all the post that talk about this and add his real name people will see it if they look up his name on google yahoo or what ever and see what he did. or add it to his wiki page if it will let you lmao
    Igor Vovkovinskiy,igor lander
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igor_Vovkovinskiy
    Last edited by charger0122; 10-21-2012 at 04:42 PM.

Moderator & Team Gunsnet Platinum 07/2011 O.S.O.K.'s Avatar

Him and his damned shoe fettish. I'm glad I didn't send any money to that jerk.

I am sending some cash to a guy down on his luck in another board - but another member asked for it - not the guy needing it.

Igor is a damned tool.
    ~Nemo me impune lacessit~