Thread: Scalar Weather Weapon ?

Scalar Weather Weapon ?

I know , I know , "Here we go again" , you'll say , but others in the know have put "Sandy" in the "Controlled weather" category and the fight continues under the guise of "Mother Nature" !!! Get your heads out of the sand and smoke some coffee to WAKE UP !!! Tesla's ELF waves are here and being used as a weapon that mankind refuses to comprehend !!!
    Nothing but the finest weapon construction and parts used !

Quote Originally Posted by printerman View Post
    I know , I know , "Here we go again" , you'll say , but others in the know have put "Sandy" in the "Controlled weather" category and the fight continues under the guise of "Mother Nature" !!! Get your heads out of the sand and smoke some coffee to WAKE UP !!! Tesla's ELF waves are here and being used as a weapon that mankind refuses to comprehend !!!

Actual photo of Apollo 11 landing site taken by LRO

What now P-Man?

Edit to add:

Compare the LRO photo to the DAC view out the window of the LM during landing:

Last edited by Krupski; 11-05-2012 at 11:42 AM.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Obviously photoshopped.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

And the purpose of driving a storm into our own country would be?

Quote Originally Posted by Viking350 View Post
    Obviously photoshopped.

Nah... I have solid proof!!!

Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    Nah... I have solid proof!!!

Okay, okay. Hard to argue with that picture!

printerman, call your doctor......get some new meds.
    Guns Network member since January 2001

Illinois State Rifle Association

Team GunsNet Gold 07/2012 / Super Moderator Gunreference1's Avatar

I moved this thread to an appropriate forum. Printerman, you provide no direct evidence to support your claim. Please think before you post.

Steve
    After today, it's all historical.

Guns Network Contributor 04/2013 El Laton Caliente's Avatar

It was Carl Rove and his weather machine!!!!

....nice and typical responses ! Our system is called Haarp , theirs is Scalar ! The Soviet Union is not fallen like so many people think ! Find yourselves talking to Airforce leaders , weather people , obvious patriots ! The Soviets have had the upperhand in a silent war for a long time ! I know with our might it's hard to believe , but we have far less nuclear and ground forces than Putin and he's dead set against us ! Remember communism's premise is that the entire world be in union with their ideology in order to work .....They've never given up on that ! When they feign weakness we cower like pansies because of the liberal element in congress and the presidency !!!

Guns Network Lifetime Membership 01/2011 old Grump's Avatar

A little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin

Good golly Gertie, I just got done destroying this argument on another forum and now you come in and confuse ELF with HAARP. You are more off than the other guy was.

Tropical storm started in the tropics

Low pressure front coming down from the arctic fed it power so it got stronger

A high pressure front from the east pushed the storm straight to our coast.

Their is no way HAARP could affect any of those events and only a complete maladroit, incompetent blundering bone head fool would think it does. Study the science of the system and then tell me it can affect any weather you

Ah heaven help us.

Roman Catholic, Life Member of American Legion, VFW, Wisconsin Libertarian party, Wi-FORCE, WGO, NRA, JPFO, GOA, SAF and CCRKBA

"THE STATE THAT SEPARATES ITS SCHOLARS FROM IT WARRIORS WILL HAVE ITS THINKING DONE BY COWARDS AND ITS FIGHTING DONE BY FOOLS"

THUCYDIDES.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2015 mrkalashnikov's Avatar

I always loved that show:

Quote Originally Posted by old Grump View Post

Good golly Gertie, I just got done destroying this argument on another forum and now you come in and confuse ELF with HAARP. You are more off than the other guy was.

Tropical storm started in the tropics

Low pressure front coming down from the arctic fed it power so it got stronger

A high pressure front from the east pushed the storm straight to our coast.

Their is no way HAARP could affect any of those events and only a complete maladroit, incompetent blundering bone head fool would think it does. Study the science of the system and then tell me it can affect any weather you

Ah heaven help us.
    ....actually HAARP is "our" weapon ! Scalar is from Russian sources and is far more advanced ! It's first project was control in Oklahoma many years ago to "form" conditions for the "Dust Bowl" ! Usually it's used in conjuction with natural forces . Drying for fires , extra snow-fall for flooding during thaw . The disignegration aspects were used to bring down challenger ! Extremely low frequency waves are very powerful to molecular frequency patterns and can be "dialed in " so to speak to any structure ! It's capabilities with free energy are incredible

....actually HAARP is "our" weapon ! Scalar is from Russian sources and is far more advanced ! It's first project was control in Oklahoma many years ago to "form" conditions for the "Dust Bowl" ! Usually it's used in conjuction with natural forces . Drying for fires , extra snow-fall for flooding during thaw . The disignegration aspects were used to bring down challenger ! Extremely low frequency waves are very powerful to molecular frequency patterns and can be "dialed in " so to speak to any structure ! It's capabilities with free energy are incredible
    A nation with that kind of power could rule the world.

Seeing as how the Soviet Union's goal was world domination and they never achieved it, I'm going to have to deduce that...

...THE SOVIET UNION NEVER HAD SUCH A WEAPON OR CAPAPBILITY.

USE YOUR BRAIN FOR SOMETHING OTHER THAN LIFTING THE GLUE BAG TO YOUR LIPS!!!!!!
    Last edited by Dr. Gonzo GED; 12-05-2012 at 05:27 PM.

Guns Network Lifetime Membership 01/2011 old Grump's Avatar

A little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    IT IS NOT A WEAPON!!!!!

Ah fudge it, believe what you want. Just tell me where they get the power to do the things you think it does and explain the bare bone mechanics of how it can create and control a storm starting in the south Atlantic from thousands of miles away in Long Island. Or do you think Brazil and Peru were cooperating and using their installations to help Obama control the storm.

Roman Catholic, Life Member of American Legion, VFW, Wisconsin Libertarian party, Wi-FORCE, WGO, NRA, JPFO, GOA, SAF and CCRKBA

"THE STATE THAT SEPARATES ITS SCHOLARS FROM IT WARRIORS WILL HAVE ITS THINKING DONE BY COWARDS AND ITS FIGHTING DONE BY FOOLS"

THUCYDIDES.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Come on, everybody knows that hurricane Katrina was Bush's fault. So why not just admit that Sandy was Bush's fault as well?!?!?!?!?!