Thread: For Sale AK47S GLNIC

For Sale AK47S GLNIC

Got other projects on the plate so putting this extremely nice Preban AK47S Folding Spike Bayonet. It was imported by GLNIC in LA, CA in the late 80's according to info. I got it in trade and was told only 60 rounds were shot through it and bu the looks of the hammer and rails I agree. All matching numbers including on the box. Chrome lined bore and chromed carrier and bolt. Only thing missing is gas port tool, oil bottle and any sort of manual, they were missing when I got it. $1800

Located in Oregun but will ship to your FFL dealer. Funds must clear before shipping and I will only charge UPS shipping and Insurance costs. I do have a UPS account to save shipping costs.

Info about GLNIC

GLNIC: Was a company incorporated in Los Angeles, California in May of 1986. They were reportedly an import company owned exclusively by the PLA. Guangdon Lingnan Ind. Corp GLNIC LA CA is "GLNIC Corporation of America", a company based in California, but owned by the People's Liberation Army of China. GLNIC may stand for "Guangdon Lingnan Ind. Corp." or "Guangdon Lingnan Import Company". The letters "CGA" may be stamped on the trunnion ahead of the serial number on early-import GLNIC AK47S rifles, and it appears that CGA was the exporter for pre-1989 GLNIC-imported AK47S and SKS rifles (later rifles were exported by Norinco).

GLNIC Corporation of America
    10501 Valley Blvd Suite 230
    El Monte, CA 91731
    Registered Agent: Jun Liu
    Officers: Jun Liu, CEO/Sec.
    Shao Chun LIU, CFO
    Directors: Gen Bao Zone, Shao Chun LIU, Jun Liu

Last edited by Rustynuts; 02-17-2013 at 09:38 PM.

New Price...