Thread: pretty good buy!!!

were gun laws are finally making since!!!

pretty good buy!!!

do not know if its a scam or someone doesn't have any idea what they have.1179679_01_arsenal_slr_ak47_640.jpg. o yeah he's asking 1800 for everything. looks like a dozen mags or more and 4000 rd's of ammo and the rifle.
    Last edited by silentkilla; 03-03-2013 at 12:29 PM.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Looks like a good deal, but lately there have been so many scams the only way to be sure is a face to face sale, and you show up with 10 of your biggest and baddest looking friends when you go to make the purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    Looks like a good deal, but lately there have been so many scams the only way to be sure is a face to face sale, and you show up with 10 of your biggest and baddest looking friends when you go to make the purchase.
    well nut, it was a scam. off the topic of a.ks for a sec, i've been wanting a h&k 93 for a while and i've been looking very hard for one with a decient price on it. i've seen many with a price for roughly 3 to 5 grand on every one but one of my friends has one for 2500 and the only problem is that its missing the front and back bolt that holds the upper and lower together. thats the only thing wrong with it. do you think thats a good buy or should i hold off? he's already dropped the price 500 for me.

Guns Network Contributor 04/2013 El Laton Caliente's Avatar

A HK93 does not have an upper and lower. It has a receiver and a trigger group pack that are held with pins, not bolts.

parts source: http://www.robertrtg.com/hk93.html

The Century C93s are the same rifle without the collector's value, so if you are looking for a shooter that is an option. They run under a grand...

Edit: $2500 isn't bad for a HK93 these days. They are harder to find than the HK91s...

Quote Originally Posted by El Laton Caliente View Post
    A HK93 does not have an upper and lower. It has a receiver and a trigger group pack that are held with pins, not bolts.

parts source: http://www.robertrtg.com/hk93.html

The Century C93s are the same rifle without the collector's value, so if you are looking for a shooter that is an option. They run under a grand...

Edit: $2500 isn't bad for a HK93 these days. They are harder to find than the HK91s...
    sorry, duh!!! but what you said el laton the pin in front of the hand gaurd and the bolt pin thats the only thing thats not correct. he has some bolts in it now and you can fire it but it does not look real nice with the bolts sticking out everywhere, lol but he broke it down and let me see the inside and its real clean, the barrel is also very clean. when i fired it it seemed to function fine. i tell you what i love the way the roller lock system works and functions. shoots real nice.

There are no bolts holding any HK rifle in that series together, only push pins. The handguard has a push pin in the front that holds it to the rifle.

Trying to figure out what "bolt pin" you are talking about. I believe there are roll pins that hold the bolt assembly together, but other than that, a picture would sure help.

There are no bolts holding any HK rifle in that series together, only push pins. The handguard has a push pin in the front that holds it to the rifle.

Trying to figure out what "bolt pin" you are talking about. I believe there are roll pins that hold the bolt assembly together, but other than that, a picture would sure help.
    it must be a push pins that go were he's got the bolts he rigged up to show me it shoots then. let me see if i can find a pic of one on the net because i do not have the gun to do anything with. i know the gun i fired has a pin in the front above the hand gaurd and a pin right behind the trigger group and it said h&k on it with a 93 beside that. sorry

sorry for not giving the correct info, i've never seen one up close till i seen his and never paid attention to them in a picture. but its the one in front of the gaurd and the one behind the trigger and grip

Yup, those are where the pushpins would be.

$2500 is a good deal FWIW.
    Here's to pussy and gunpowder. One to live for, the other to die by.....Goddamn though, I do love the smell of 'em both !!!

images.jpgzombie_wallpaper.jpg best i could do, in front of the gaurd and behind the grip is where he has bolts run through now.

$2500 is good being that they were over $2100 in 2005

The push pin behind the pistol grip is the primary take-down pin. Remove it and then pull the stock off the rifle, the rest just unstacks. (in simple terms as there really is more to it)
    Push pins are fairly easy to come by.

The push pin behind the pistol grip is the primary take-down pin. Remove it and then pull the stock off the rifle, the rest just unstacks. (in simple terms as there really is more to it)
    Push pins are fairly easy to come by.
    thank you all for the help and info. think i might be owning an h&k 93 in the next week!!! yeah!