Thread: i am interested in selling 2 firearms..need a lever action for collection

i am interested in selling 2 firearms..need a lever action for collection

i am looking to sell a norinco 213 i have had nothing but problems with..nice copy of the 1911 but i cant solve the issue..it fires but jams after first round..i give up on this.(new barrel and link included)
    i also have a safe queen shotgun that is mint,also not a great gun,i got it to skeet shoot..pretty good with it i might say.but it was an impulse buy..beautiful condition model 1400 winchester mk11,with the accu choke...i have fired maybe 50 rounds thru it..other then that it is like new.
    i am looking for a ruger 10-22 and a marlin guide gun to round out collection..things i want to have that i lack..i have many 9;s and shottys..so i will get rid of these to put money towards my new idea of a collection.any realistic trades or offers will be taken seriously.
    i dont need a skeet gun(have a few) and i have 9mm's,and dont really have the norinco/tok for any collecters type thing...i thought it was neat..but dont have the time or patiance to waste on it.

Price?
    Youth And Brawn Are No Match For Age And Treachery.
    I'm Old And May Not Fight You. I'll Shoot Instead.

USMC 1959/1963. Good Conduct Medal. And They Wanted It Back.