Thread: Islamist Way To Prevent Earthquakes

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Islamist Way To Prevent Earthquakes

Islamists are truly batshit crazy. Islam takes ignorance to new levels.

http://living.msn.com/life-inspired/...f-6d40cd4ef9bb

Apparently, even with cell phones, TV and automobiles, it's still difficult to escape the 7th century...
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

I would like to study these earthquake causing, westernized, promiscuous young ladies.

was_peacemaker
    Quote Originally Posted by ready View Post
    I would like to study these earthquake causing, westernized, promiscuous young ladies.
    Are you suggesting we need to take a Gunsnet boat ride to Iran to save some earthquaking Persian babes? I mean we are alread planning operation "save big boobs" in North Korea.

Ok that settles it....as Admiral of the Gunsnet Navy...I hearby commission our fellow forumite Ready to put together a Spec Ops team to rescue hot earthquaking booty shaking Persian babes. Krupski will be stationed off shore in the USS NC, while 1-Pat is manning the mission to save big Asian boobs in NK.

Boys we got us a plan to save all kinds of exotic women!
    Last edited by was_peacemaker; 04-23-2013 at 03:14 AM.

For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Team GunsNet Gold 03/2014

“Many women who do not dress modestly ... lead young men astray, corrupt their chastity and spread adultery in society, which increases earthquakes,” Hojatoleslam Kazem Sedighi, a senior Iranian cleric and seismologist, was quoted as saying by Iranian media.

Sounds like a man who may have been one of al gores' professors.

“Many women who do not dress modestly ... lead young men astray, corrupt their chastity and spread adultery in society, which increases earthquakes,” Hojatoleslam Kazem Sedighi, a senior Iranian cleric and seismologist, was quoted as saying by Iranian media.
    This is what happens when you try to mix science with religion.

"That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    This is what happens when you try to mix science with religion.

You mean like...

Globull warming???
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    You mean like...

Globull warming???
    As soon as I posted that I KNEW someone would bring that up.

If anything, you'd think some religious crackpots would embrace global warming, but blame it happening because of sin...
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E