Thread: Boston Bomber Took Great Interest in Alex Jones' Website, InfoWars

Exclamation Boston Bomber Took Great Interest in Alex Jones' Website, InfoWars

Investigators are beginning to uncover the many influences that led the Tsarnaev brothers to commit their deadly spree last week which included bombing the Boston Marathon and shooting a police officer. Deep within an Associated Press story on the many influences that moved the elder and more ideological brother, Tamerlan Tsarnaev, to commit last week’s atrocities was this choice detail: “Tamerlan took an interest in Infowars, a conspiracy theory website.”
    Jones said that he has spoken with the Tsarnaev family and they think that the allegations against their sons are falsified by the U.S. government.

“They’re scared to death,” he said. “That whole family is genuinely shocked.”
    “They think it’s a setup,” Jones said, adding that “the State Department openly funds radical Islam in Dagestan.”
    http://www.mediaite.com/online/repor...site-infowars/

Uh oh... if there wasn't a conspiracy to silence him before, he's got one now!

Seriously, if the government was even half as bad as Alex Jones claims, he would have been "disappeared" a long time ago.

Just the fact that he's allowed to continuously spew his conspiracy theory B.S. is proof that there still exists some modicum of free speech in this country.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

well shit.

I like Alex Jones. I usually play his podcast on my evening walks.
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Quote Originally Posted by rci2950 View Post
    well shit.

I like Alex Jones. I usually play his podcast on my evening walks.
    Don't worry, I'm sure he'll still be exercising his free speech rights for years to come still...

In fact, it will be the day that Alex Jones is forced off the air that I begin to seriously worry about how bad our government has become.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Of course they were into Alex Jones.

He's kooky, they were kooky.

Like kooks in a pod! (Didn't you know? Kooks are definitely grown in pods...)
    Last edited by Dr. Gonzo GED; 04-24-2013 at 12:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    Don't worry, I'm sure he'll still be exercising his free speech rights for years to come still...

In fact, it will be the day that Alex Jones is forced off the air that I begin to seriously worry about how bad our government has become.
    The government doesn't try to stifle "free speech" because they don't have to. We do it ourselves.

Everyone asks "If the government did [ __fill in the blank__ ] how could they keep so many people quiet?"

The answer is simple: You don't have to keep anyone quiet.

In fact, trying to suppress the truth would just expose the fraud.

All you have to do is let weak minded people laugh at the truth and accuse the truth of being a "conspiracy theory".

Government gets away with it all. For free.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

If I was an evil Gman, I would keep him around. He cluster fucks the battlefield of ideas, leaving a fog of war. Hell, I would even feed this guy bullshit to disseminate. What I don’t like or want know will become conspiracy theories, and that will slow the truth from coming to light. No one wants to be labeled a descriptive one word noun/verb followed by the letters E & R. Cass Sunstein, former O czar, said some words on using conspiracy theories to government advantage too I remember.

I have not read or listened to anything by alex jones in years. I read his prison planet a couple of times and finally had enough of the fucking psycho asshole.