Thread: for sale, mp5 collapsable stock

were gun laws are finally making since!!!

for sale, mp5 collapsable stock

i've got a collapsable mp5 stock i need to sell or trade so if someones interested in it just let me know. the price is 150.00 thanks
    Last edited by silentkilla; 05-11-2013 at 11:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by silentkilla View Post
    i've got a collapsable mp5 stock i need to sell or trade so if someones interested in it just let me know. the price is 150.00 thanks
    What kind? Factory Early model? Factory Late Model? Or after market? Do you have pics? I have a buddy who's been looking for one for a while for his HK=94 preban.

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    What kind? Factory Early model? Factory Late Model? Or after market? Do you have pics? I have a buddy who's been looking for one for a while for his HK=94 preban.
    what it was someone stuck it on my h&k 93 preban for some reason but its a 94 collapsable stock. not relly sure if it a aftermarket or preban set up. i'll take some pics of it up close and you see what you think. some of my friends on here that are h&k experts told me what it was and how much its worth thats the only thing i'm going by bud.

here are some pics STOCK IMG_2855.JPG STOCK IMG_2856.JPGSTOCK IMG_2857.JPG
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hello, I am interested in it. What kind of trade would you consider? I have tons of parts for all kinds of projects. Mags too. Let me know. Thanks Email is best R3Oscar(at)aol.com

Quote Originally Posted by R3Oscar View Post
    Hello, I am interested in it. What kind of trade would you consider? I have tons of parts for all kinds of projects. Mags too. Let me know. Thanks Email is best R3Oscar(at)aol.com
    hello! what all do you have you would be willing to trade?? the guns i have are, G19, mak 90, h&k93, sks, AR-15, polish underfolder ak-47, 2 pre-ban chicoms a type 56 and a 84s ak-47. if you have any mags that will fit these or any spare parts list them and we will work something out. just so you are clear on what i have its an MP5 COLLAPSABLE, the buffer is dry rotted and needs to be changed.
    Last edited by silentkilla; 06-15-2013 at 07:26 AM.

it was a german preban stock.... but sorry sold. thanks