Thread: Strikeforce Stock Package

Strikeforce Stock Package

Anybody have the:

AK-47 Adjustable Side Folding Strikeforce Stock Package with Scorpion Recoil System

http://www.atigunstocks.com/ak-stock...il-system.html

I was wondering if it was any good.
    When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, and he looks you crooked in the eye and he asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail." ----- Jack Burton 1986

Delivering supplies to the Alamo for round two.
    i have one and promptly yanked it off the rifle.

The length of pull is so long it feels like you're holding the rifle at full arms length, which in the case of the foregrip you actually are holding it with your arm fully extended just to get a hand on the bottom of it. You would need to be at least 6'8" or so for the rifle to be even moderately comfortable it's so long. There's a reason all the pics they show on their site of someone holding an AK with their stock on it is a bipod propped trick angle shot that at a glance makes the rifle look shorter. Look closer.

The front furniture is cheap as hell feeling and is not at all cozy in your hand even with the metal rails "upgrade". The basic package comes with plastic rails. Get a Krebs or Midwest if you want rails on the front.

The pistol grip i highly recommend though. Still have that on my Norinco and it's absolutely cozy as hell in my hand.
    If you're going from a bushole stock to pistol you'll need a new bolt because the one they send with it is just a basic ace/home depot hardware surplus $0.10 each carriage bolt. Don't ask me wtf they're thinking sending that with it. Cheap and stupid all in one package.

Overall, get the grip and get something else for the rest on the parts.
    Total waste of money and i wouldn't use the buttstock or foregrips if they were given to me for free.
    I'm still trying to wash off the scorching case of buyers remorse from that particular purchase.
    History has a severe case of stuttering complicated by chronic hiccups.
    It always repeats itself and it never fails that something will go horribly wrong along the way.

Direct democracy is a gang rape. Eight men vote to rape one woman and the woman has to accept it because the majority decided that it was ok. A constitutional republic on the other hand is eight men and one woman with a full mag. Think about it for a while until it hurts your head.

I have the same problem with the ATI folding stock on my SKS. Its built some body with 3 foot arms. I thought the adjustable stock on this would make it easier to use. Guess I'll steer clear.
    When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, and he looks you crooked in the eye and he asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail." ----- Jack Burton 1986

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Wow, strong feedback. I'll definitely keep it in mind should I ever see a set in person.

Delivering supplies to the Alamo for round two.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil125 View Post
    I have the same problem with the ATI folding stock on my SKS. Its built some body with 3 foot arms. I thought the adjustable stock on this would make it easier to use. Guess I'll steer clear.
    Wise decision IMO.

Get a VLTOR unless you're absolutely set on it folding.

ACE is probably your best bet if you must have folding but i can't attest to the quality of any of their stuff.
    Never had it in my hands.

I was going to post a pic showing the length difference between a stock bushole, a VLTOR stock with a Magpul ACS on it(almost exactly the same length collapsed) and the ATI stock but i can't seem to find the thing, which means i probably either threw it in the trash or tossed it in my storage unit, which means i aint gonna go get it either way. Oh well.
    Last edited by stinker; 10-13-2013 at 12:09 PM.
    History has a severe case of stuttering complicated by chronic hiccups.
    It always repeats itself and it never fails that something will go horribly wrong along the way.

Direct democracy is a gang rape. Eight men vote to rape one woman and the woman has to accept it because the majority decided that it was ok. A constitutional republic on the other hand is eight men and one woman with a full mag. Think about it for a while until it hurts your head.