Thread: Food Preps Survival Gear Black Friday Sale

Talking Food Preps Survival Gear Black Friday Sale

Hi everyone, last year Recon posted a link to Shelf Reliance's (now Thrive Life) Black Friday Sale, it happened to be from my ad that I posted on another forum. I have been a consultant with the company for two years, and there is never a better time to pick up our delicious food at great prices.

Black Friday pricing will be active from 12:01am MST (2:01 am East Coast) November 29th to 11:59pm MST (1:59 am East Coast) December 2nd.
    All of our food will be discounted, some as much as 50% off. We also have great deals on survival gear including water filters and camping tents.

The link to the blackfriday website is here
    If you would like to learn more about the company and our offerings please check out our online catalog here

When you get to the web page click on each category to see a list of all the prices, you can also click on any of the items names to read a full description of the food, calories, and Shelf Life. Most of our freeze dried products carry a 25 year unopened shelf life and a 1 year to 18 month shelf life after its been opened.

They do run out of items during this sale every year so its better not to wait. Also last year they did run into some website difficulties, although I think they have prepared better this year to avoid trouble. If you have difficulty connecting please wait and try again a little later.

If you have any questions please leave a message here or send me an e-mail at Troy@novaready.com I am hosting Thanksgiving this year so probably won't be able to respond until Friday at earliest but that still provides a lot of time to check it out. Also as Shelf Reliance is setup kind of like the Mary Kay of Home Preparedness if you have friends and family interested too, its possible for me to bundle orders to provide some additional Free and Half Off product. Please contact me at the above e-mail though as I do I have to do some additional work to make sure you get the benefits.

Thanks and wish you and yours a very Happy Thanksgiving.

-Troy

Guns Network Contributor 04/2013 El Laton Caliente's Avatar

I hit the sale hard last year but likely will not this year. Wish I could.
    We found out what "dealing" with progressive lefties is all about. Our side gives up something, they give up nothing and the progressives come back in a month or a year and want us to give up more... rinse and repeat...

Team Gunsnet Silver 02/14 - Moderator recon's Avatar

Good to see you here. Looks like a good sale. Will take a look to see what I need for my preps.
    Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Original Member-July-1999!

Quote Originally Posted by El Laton Caliente View Post
    I hit the sale hard last year but likely will not this year. Wish I could.
    Same here.
    US Constitution: Article 1 Section 8 Paragraph 4

The Congress shall have Power To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization

Thanks guys the great thing about food that last 25 years is that you don't have to buy every year. Thanks again and have a great thanksgiving.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaready View Post
    Thanks guys the great thing about food that last 25 years is that you don't have to buy every year. Thanks again and have a great thanksgiving.
    Yep, I think I'm as set as I can afford right now. I do recommend your products whenever the subject comes up. IMO they are a GREAT value.
    US Constitution: Article 1 Section 8 Paragraph 4

The Congress shall have Power To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization