Thread: Steyr Arms Expanding in Alabama

Team GunsNet Gold 07/2012 / Super Moderator Gunreference1's Avatar

Post Steyr Arms Expanding in Alabama

Steyr Arms Expanding in Alabama

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/201...nding-alabama/

Steve
    After today, it's all historical.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    This is great news!!!

I read today Remington is building south also, done with Ilion NY., oh well??? the NE is becoming as bad as cali on firearms. Many firearms Companies are headed south it seems. Berretta USA is going south also. Wish the stock exchange would move out, it would crush NYC and while I am dreaming, how about the commodities market in Chi-town, flat out would kill a major DNC cash cow for sure. Texas or Florida, tax free? how about it Wall Street? Many arms manufacturers are moving big time though., and I hope our brothers in NY survive this BS.

Team GunsNet Gold 07/2012 / Super Moderator Gunreference1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rshaneck2002 View Post
    I read today Remington is building south also, done with Ilion NY., oh well??? the NE is becoming as bad as cali on firearms. Many firearms Companies are headed south it seems. Berretta USA is going south also. Wish the stock exchange would move out, it would crush NYC and while I am dreaming, how about the commodities market in Chi-town, flat out would kill a major DNC cash cow for sure. Texas or Florida, tax free? how about it Wall Street? Many arms manufacturers are moving big time though., and I hope our brothers in NY survive this BS.
    I posted about Remington too - http://www.gunsnet.net/showthread.ph...ion-to-Alabama

Steve
    After today, it's all historical.

Hopefully they will be releasing an OD green AUG A3 soon....
    Here's to pussy and gunpowder. One to live for, the other to die by.....Goddamn though, I do love the smell of 'em both !!!

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Wouldn't I love to get to work for one of these doing their molded stocks and stuff.

were gun laws are finally making since!!!
    so we are getting remington and steyr? hell yeah!!! i know remington is coming to huntsville but i have not about steyr that is awesome!!
    Last edited by silentkilla; 02-21-2014 at 02:16 AM.
    only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you..1 jesus christ..2 the american soldier.. one died for your soul the other for your freedom ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ