Thread: UVpaqlite review

UVpaqlite review

Saw these reusable glowsticks being talked about on a few survival forums and picked up one of their combo packs.

https://www.uvpaqlite.com/

I am not impressed. They are about a 1/5th of the brightness of normal glowsticks. Do they recharge yes, but they need to be in some serious bright light for hours to get a good charge.

If you are on the move and live in a heavily wooded area like I do you would never get a decent enough charge on them to make it worth while.
    When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, and he looks you crooked in the eye and he asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail." ----- Jack Burton 1986

I am the master of my fate
    I am the captain of my soul

"(The Second Amendment) isn't a law but an enumerated right, a right that we cannot allow to be corralled to make politicians and ant-gun fanatics happy." ~Old Grump

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

So the 1 minute charge for 10 hours of light is BS?

Quote Originally Posted by Schuetzenman View Post
    So the 1 minute charge for 10 hours of light is BS?
    You'd have trouble reading your watch with the light it puts off after a charge like that.
    When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, and he looks you crooked in the eye and he asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail." ----- Jack Burton 1986