Thread: The ATF has some 'splaining to do!

Team GunsNet Gold 07/2012 / Super Moderator Gunreference1's Avatar

Post The ATF has some 'splaining to do!

After today, it's all historical.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    ATF, being above the law, can do what ever they want. They are totally out of control, and they know it, and don't care, they are above the law.

I like the picture that comes up when I access the fox site. showing a jack booted thug with "ATF POLICE" on his back. Since when did ATF, a tax collection agency, become police? Oh yeah, that above the law thing.

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

The reporter did a good job showing the fallacy of the ATF argument that some good is coming out of this, so it must be alright. Unfortunately, I think most people will ignore this. That is until that stolen, fully automatic M4 is used to kill someone, or some people.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

It needs to shut down.

Delivering supplies to the Alamo for round two.
    I wonder, if the shit really were to hit the fan over this for the ATF, would they suddenly discover massive new numbers of "criminals" to pad their prosecution numbers posturing because firearm purchasers at one of their pawn shops did not fill out the paperwork properly due to the ATF thug at the counter doing a lazy asses job directing them on how to do it.

Think "oh my god you didn't cross that T in your signature properly" prosecutions.
    They do it to FFL's, so why not legitimate purchasers at some point.
    History has a severe case of stuttering complicated by chronic hiccups.
    It always repeats itself and it never fails that something will go horribly wrong along the way.

Direct democracy is a gang rape. Eight men vote to rape one woman and the woman has to accept it because the majority decided that it was ok. A constitutional republic on the other hand is eight men and one woman with a full mag. Think about it for a while until it hurts your head.