Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 1.6 billion rounds, 2500 mraps..... and this

hell Keller Im startin to get old I can't throw rebar that far anymore.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Quote Originally Posted by l921428x View Post
    Damn you just can't understand can you?
    This cannot be real it says infowars, dude get your stuff together.
    As has been said, coincidence. That's all. Breathe in now out, in now out........
    Any person says "0bama is destroying America" - people express their agreement.

Alex Jones says "0bama is destroying America" - everyone goes running "The loon spoke! It can't be true! Not real!"

Mark my words, some day you all will be saying "DAMN he was right!"
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by Kadmos View Post
    And who says the government doesn't have a sense of humor

Pretty safe to assume they are pretty much screwing with you at this point
    You won't be laughing when the cattle cars stop in your neighborhood.....

Senior Member Aggressive Perfector's Avatar

Info Wars... Seems to me that they give 1 table spoon full of fact to a gallon of conspiracy theory that they themselves have concocted.
    "Never take pity on a blind man. He may not be able to see, but he saves a fortune by getting the butt ugly hookers".

Quote Originally Posted by Aggressive Perfector View Post
    Info Wars... Seems to me that they give 1 table spoon full of fact to a gallon of conspiracy theory that they themselves have concocted.

What bugs me about that guy is that at the end of each video he has "ads" to buy his shit.

That in itself tend to "turn off" a viewer. Even someone like me who has an open mind and actually listens to what he says without automatically poo-poo'ing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Garrett View Post
    This bullshit was debunked a year ago.

The DHS took it up to the UFO, but JFK vetoed it!
    http://oathkeepers.org/oath/2014/02/...y-reputations/

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    What bugs me about that guy is that at the end of each video he has "ads" to buy his shit.

That in itself tend to "turn off" a viewer. Even someone like me who has an open mind and actually listens to what he says without automatically poo-poo'ing it.

This is really getting comical Open mind??? You're kidding, right???? Someone who actually believes the charlatan???

Hey, man. ALEX JONES DOESN'T BELIEVE THAT SHIT EITHER! He has advertisements??? Damn right he does. He's making millions off of those advertisers by helping them sell their crap to the sheeple that are terrified of Alex's Big Bad Wolf!
    If you don't like cops, the next time you need help, call a dope smoker.

Pat, how do you feel about this fine officer?

"Conn. Cop: I Will Kick Down Doors To Confiscate Guns

“His words straight out were, ‘I cannot wait to get the order to kick your door in’”

Mikael Thalen
    Infowars.com
    March 10, 2014

UPDATE: Since the release of this article, Branford Police have confirmed that Officer Peterson has been placed on paid leave while an internal investigation is carried out.

A Connecticut man revealed shocking comments made by a Branford police officer this week who has openly defended door-to-door gun confiscation.

After the tragic Sandy Hook shooting in 2012, Conn. lawmakers mandated that all “assault rifles” and “high capacity” magazines be banned, requiring all in circulation to be registered with the state. Fearing the obvious move towards confiscation, the vast majority of gun owners have refused to submit, with estimates finding less than 13 percent of rifles being registered.

Navy veteran and firefighter John Cinque, who made national news after telling state lawmakers he would not comply with gun registration, briefly commented on the officer’s statements in a discussion with gubernatorial candidate Joe Visconti last Friday."
    http://www.infowars.com/conn-cop-i-w...nfiscate-guns/

To start with, if it came from info wars I don't believe it.

Secondly, do you know the circumstances or context even in the unlikely event it's true?? Or do you just swallow everything you hear or see on infowars mindlessly?

It really pisses me off that Law enforcement officers put their lives on the line every day to protect people like you, and then get bashed for it.

If your car gets stolen, you expect the cops to get it back and arrest the thief. And right phukkin now! But if you go to the bar, get drunk and run over a kid on a bicycle, then the phukkin cops ought to mind their own business and leave you alone. Right!
    If you don't like cops, the next time you need help, call a dope smoker.

Thanks for clearing it up that you support officers just following orders, kicking in doors and confiscating guns held by Americans. And if anyone has a problem with cops kicking in doors and confiscating guns they must be traitors for not wanting cops, who put their lives on the line every day for us, to violate their oaths and kick in their doors and infringe upon their second amendment. Yes, we get that whatever boot is presented to you by a traitorous government you intend on licking it.

[/B]

This is really getting comical Open mind??? You're kidding, right???? Someone who actually believes the charlatan???

Hey, man. ALEX JONES DOESN'T BELIEVE THAT SHIT EITHER! He has advertisements??? Damn right he does. He's making millions off of those advertisers by helping them sell their crap to the sheeple that are terrified of Alex's Big Bad Wolf!
    I listen to ANYTHING with an open mind first, then make my own decisions. You can tell me that Elvis was seen flying a UFO and, yeah, I'll read it... then decide for myself if I should believe it.

I don't depend on other people's opinions to judge what I do or do not believe. Sand tends to get in the ears that way.

Your dogged determination to discredit patriotic sources and post BS replies to people who weren't even talking to you makes me wonder if you aren't one of the government "covert agents" talked about by the Oathkeepers:

http://oathkeepers.org/oath/2014/02/...oy-reputations

Try your best. I will view what I want to view and I will judge what I want to judge. Your opinions do not interest me and will never influence me, so don't waste your time.

To start with, if it came from info wars I don't believe it.

Secondly, do you know the circumstances or context even in the unlikely event it's true?? Or do you just swallow everything you hear or see on infowars mindlessly?

It really pisses me off that Law enforcement officers put their lives on the line every day to protect people like you, and then get bashed for it.

If your car gets stolen, you expect the cops to get it back and arrest the thief. And right phukkin now! But if you go to the bar, get drunk and run over a kid on a bicycle, then the phukkin cops ought to mind their own business and leave you alone. Right!
    Cops have no duty to protect anyone. Don't believe me? Ask a judge. They made the rulings.

As far as "expecting cops" to do anything, I expect nothing of them and avoid contacting them at all costs.

Concerning your sigline, I have to agree with you there. If I need help and call a dope smoker, he's likely to share a toke or two with me. If I call a cop, all I'll get is beaten up, arrested and charged with something.

Thanks for the advice. Next time I need help I WILL call a "dope smoker".

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Thanks for clearing it up that you support officers just following orders, kicking in doors and confiscating guns held by Americans. And if anyone has a problem with cops kicking in doors and confiscating guns they must be traitors for not wanting cops, who put their lives on the line every day for us, to violate their oaths and kick in their doors and infringe upon their second amendment. Yes, we get that whatever boot is presented to you by a traitorous government you intend on licking it.
    He's one of those government plants. Don't give him the satisfaction.

Any person says "0bama is destroying America" - people express their agreement.

Alex Jones says "0bama is destroying America" - everyone goes running "The loon spoke! It can't be true! Not real!"

Mark my words, some day you all will be saying "DAMN he was right!"
    Well he may damn well be right. I don't know but I read what I want, I was being cynical about how certain sources
    are just dismissed off hand. It was tongue in cheek humor.

be the heat..

You won't be laughing when the cattle cars stop in your neighborhood.....
    They won't. No train tracks in my neighborhood

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO
    A Connecticut man revealed shocking comments made by a Branford police officer this week who has openly defended door-to-door gun confiscation.
    The story is hella misleading, it was a facebook post, and pretty obviously a smart ass comment made by a cop who meant it, jokingly, about that guy personally.

Perhaps in poor taste, but it's highly unlikely that he meant anything near "I personally am truly looking forward to actually kicking in doors to take guns from citizens"

Got any tracks close?

be the heat..

Got any tracks close?
    Well, there's a metrolink a few miles away, but it basically just runs around the city. It does in some spots run along the main train tracks..

...so I guess they could do a forced march, truck, or bus people to the metrolink, stop the train, move people onto the regular train and then ship them off to the Fema camps from there.

Most of the cars nowadays, at least around here are uncovered coal trains though, so they'd have to set up ramps or have people climb up into those, and then rig up some sort of secure cover, otherwise they'd be pretty easy to climb out of.

Unlike the ghettos of Europe there aren't really walled Jewish segments, or much in the way of walls at all, so it's quite a bit harder to round people up. Not to mention of course the amount of guns around here, and the fact that many of our citizens would probably be thrilled at the idea of having a valid reason to shoot at cops.

Also, nowadays we have quite a number of rather heavy folks, who would be quite a pain to move, most people aren't really used to walking long distances anyway...perhaps if they get enough mobility scooters to go around.

On top of that the whole notion is basically ridiculous, why would anyone want to round up everyone? And to take them where exactly? At what ridiculous expense? It's not like there is one small group that can really be accused of causing all the problems to scapegoat enough that "most" people would be willing to go along with it.

And what few groups there are, that are of any significance, that a large group has enough hatred for would probably be viewed as "liberals" anyway, like gays, or possibly blacks or Hispanics, which means one would have to be more worried about the Republicans doing something like this, rather than the democrats.

Obviously democrats might have a few groups that would fit the bill for their purposes, probably something along the lines of CEO's of major companies, but there aren't enough of them to bother with cattle cars.

Why do you capitalize Republican and not democrat? Is there a significance in the way you write things?

be the heat..

Quote Originally Posted by Kadmos View Post
    They won't. No train tracks in my neighborhood

The story is hella misleading, it was a facebook post, and pretty obviously a smart ass comment made by a cop who meant it, jokingly, about that guy personally.

Perhaps in poor taste, but it's highly unlikely that he meant anything near "I personally am truly looking forward to actually kicking in doors to take guns from citizens"
    I feel it is highly likely that he does wish to kick doors and violate rights, all under the color of law of course.....

Why do you capitalize Republican and not democrat? Is there a significance in the way you write things?
    Don't read too much into it, I'm a bit of a fast, but lazy, typer. Half the time I don't capitalize Jewish. If anything, it's a slight sign of respect, I'd rather make sure to give the other guy his props, like Republican or Christian, then worry about the ones people associate with me, like Democrat (which I'm not technically) or Jewish (which I am)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast