Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why You Should Want Hillary v. Jeb

Why You Should Want Hillary v. Jeb

When you mention the prospect of Clinton vs. Bush 2016 a funny thing happens.

First, there is the reflexive response: "Oh no, not again. We don't need more dynastic politics in this country."

But upon further reflection, you realize Jeb Bush vs. Hillary Clinton would be a great race and actually good for the country.

Let's review.

QUALIFICATIONS—THEY’VE BOTH GOT THEM.

Barack Obama won the presidency because in an election where the premium was on change, it mattered little that he was inexperienced. In fact, it was an asset.

http://news.yahoo.com/why-want-hilla...-politics.html

Qualifications? Really? Such as Benghazi and love for illegals?
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Humm? We know Hillary is a Leftest Bitch. Ole Jeb Bush says entering the United States Illegally is an act of Love? Would you vote for that kind of Border protection? An act of love?

I'm sick of "lesser of two evils" elections.

Quote Originally Posted by ready View Post
    I'm sick of "lesser of two evils" elections.
    The nwo and the press it owns is still running the "we get to vote for the candidates of their choice" bs.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

I want Hitlery and Jeb...

In a cage match.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Lol that'd be awesome.

But look at this;
    Rand Paul: 'We Can't Invite The Whole World' To Immigrate To U.S.

Paul's comment was in response to a question about former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush's (R) recent statement that undocumented immigration was "an act of love," and not a felony. Bush's remarks were quickly criticized by conservatives who oppose immigration reform.

Paul was not among those critics, however. "I don't want to say [Bush] is terrible for saying this," Paul told ABC's Jonathan Karl. "If it were me, what I would have said is, people who seek the American dream are not bad people. However, we can't invite the whole world."

Paul declined to say outright whether or not he agreed with Bush, only saying that the former governor could have been "more artful, maybe, in the way he presented this."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...usaolp00000592

Why do we only get to vote for losers chosen by the East Coast Elitist? Damn another McCain or Romney? The RNC and DNC are both going to choose a Damn Liberal.

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Lol that'd be awesome.

But look at this;
    Rand Paul: 'We Can't Invite The Whole World' To Immigrate To U.S.

Paul's comment was in response to a question about former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush's (R) recent statement that undocumented immigration was "an act of love," and not a felony. Bush's remarks were quickly criticized by conservatives who oppose immigration reform.

Paul was not among those critics, however. "I don't want to say [Bush] is terrible for saying this," Paul told ABC's Jonathan Karl. "If it were me, what I would have said is, people who seek the American dream are not bad people. However, we can't invite the whole world."

Paul declined to say outright whether or not he agreed with Bush, only saying that the former governor could have been "more artful, maybe, in the way he presented this."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...usaolp00000592
    Frankly I think Rand is playing possum on the issue, among many others. I think if he makes it to the White Hut, we'll see his father's policies and beliefs come out in full force, and I think pappy is now attempting to fulfill his dreams through his son.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    Frankly I think Rand is playing possum on the issue, among many others. I think if he makes it to the White Hut, we'll see his father's policies and beliefs come out in full force, and I think pappy is now attempting to fulfill his dreams through his son.
    See that's just it. Libertarians are for open borders, wich is why I wonder wtf he is trying to say.

Borders are like living in row homes. If you have good neighbors, its not bad. If your neighbors have roaches and rats, you get roaches and rats.

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    See that's just it. Libertarians are for open borders, wich is why I wonder wtf he is trying to say.
    Libertarians are much like centrists in that they stand for nothing, so they'll kneel for everything.

Damn Oswald agree or not. That is a very profound post.

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    Libertarians are much like centrists in that they stand for nothing, so they'll kneel for everything.
    Boom!
    Returns June 3rd.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    So on one side we have a democrat that puts no value on life, and on the other side we have a republican who has no value in sovereignty of the state.

I sure hope it comes down to neither.

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    So on one side we have a democrat that puts no value on life, and on the other side we have a republican who has no value in sovereignty of the state.

I sure hope it comes down to neither.
    Yes.
    Returns June 3rd.

Literally the thought makes me SICK.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Damn those Southern F'ng Liberals. We had that idiot Jimay Carter from Atlanta, Ga. those nutts elected him Govenor. Now this fat faced Bush from Florida another elected loser. Crossing the Border is an act of Love. It must be that Eastern Water. Gees!
    Last edited by Durangokid; 04-13-2014 at 10:49 PM.

was_peacemaker
    Beware of the wolves who pose as sheep for tomorrow they will be our shepherds.

Jimay Carter the Peanut farmer never made it to Shepherd level. He should have stayed in Ga. as their Governor. That limb brained idiot damn near destroyed the Nation.

Quote Originally Posted by Durangokid View Post
    Damn those Southern F'ng Liberals. We had that idiot Jimay Carter from Atlanta, Ga. those nutts elected him Govenor. Now this fat faced Bush from Florida another elected loser. Crossing the Border is an act of Love. It must be that Eastern Water. Gees!
    Georgia IS the largest east of the Mississippi River and Jimay Carter was from nowhere near Atlanta. That was 40 years ago.
    You cow patty sniffing, waste land dumb asses, with your laundry pulled over your faces, sure do have a lot to say and nothing to offer.
    Don't you need to go help in some type of artificial insemination on a Bovine? You gonna close this moderators?
    Last edited by l921428x; 04-13-2014 at 11:24 PM.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast