Thread: Paying in cash makes you a terrorist.

Paying in cash makes you a terrorist.

Interesting read

http://www.activistpost.com/2014/04/...vestigate.html

So if you pay in cash at a gun store you are going to be put on a watch list. Also if you buy MRE's you will put on a watch list.

Looks like pretty much White gun owners are now terrorists.
    When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, and he looks you crooked in the eye and he asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail." ----- Jack Burton 1986

"Looks like pretty much White gun owners are now terrorists."

In 0bamerica that goes without saying.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2015 mrkalashnikov's Avatar

Almost every firearm I've bought over the last 40 years I've paid for with cash $$. They can go eff themselves.

once again I have to state YOU PEOPLE ARE NOT PAYING ATTENTION. Am I stupid or what? wow.......
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Phil125 View Post
    Interesting read

http://www.activistpost.com/2014/04/...vestigate.html

So if you pay in cash at a gun store you are going to be put on a watch list. Also if you buy MRE's you will put on a watch list.

Looks like pretty much White gun owners are now terrorists.
    We have people who post on this forum who view the Tea Party as terrorists. But they didn't vote for Obama.
    Returns June 3rd.

PA, where the cold is only matched by the isolation

RUH-ROH!

Gunsnet Contributor 02/14 miketx's Avatar

a while back we wanted to buy a newer vehicle and went looking. We stopped at this one car lot and saw an suv the old lady liked. it was 10000 dollars and she said she was interest in it. The salesman wanted her to come in the office and fill out a credit form. The old lady said she would pay cash and the dick head commie fuck started asking her where she got that much cash and what was she doing etc etc. Fuck them. We went across the street and bought a trail blazer for 9600 and drove past that cocksucker and waved.
    "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it" - George Bernard Shaw

When I bought my M/11, I had to send a bank money order. I took 3k cash to the bank and asked for a money order. Now the tellers know us by name. But I still had to provide ID, and by bank policy, they had to make a copy of my DL. I was told that any time a large amount of cash is brought in for a money order that they have to make a record of it.

Oh, and I have never bought a firearm with anything else but cash.

I think I need to take out a lot of cash and buy a smoke pole with cash. Well I would..................if I had the spare cash.

Gunsnet Contributor 02/14 miketx's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by studmuffin View Post
    I think I need to take out a lot of cash and buy a smoke pole with cash. Well I would..................if I had the spare cash.
    What are you gonna smoke?
    "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it" - George Bernard Shaw

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by miketx View Post
    What are you gonna smoke?
    Does he live in Colorado or Washington?
    Returns June 3rd.

FBI Visiting Gun Shops to Investigate "People talking about Big Government"
    Nothing ironic about that title

Seriously guys, way to dissuade the myth of big government...send in the FBI...oy vey.

Some of these trigger behaviors are:

Payment in cash or someone else’s credit card.
    Dealer "Who's credit card is this?"
    Customer "I dunno, what the name say?"
    Dealer "Mike Hunt"
    Customer "My step uncle"
    Dealer "OK, cool"

Dealer "Really...nickles?"

Reluctant or unwilling to produce valid I.D.
    Dealer "ID please"
    Customer "No thanks"
    Dealer "Ok, no big deal"

Large purchases or unusual inquiries into buying in bulk
    "Two of each please"

Lack of knowledge involved in firearms or product usage
    Customer "It's a suppository, right?"

Customer "Instead of using the .44's it says, can I use two .22's"

Hints at illegal or misuse of explosives
    Customer "And these work on federal buildings, right?"

New or unknown customers
    Dealer "Good afternoon sir, I distrust you immediately"
    Dealer "You aint from around here, is you?"

Nervousness or evasiveness
    "hey twitchy, come over here and sign the form"

Seriously, how dumb do they think dealers are?

And of course you completely ignore the salient point:

According to the witness, the agent stated, “If you see some Middle Eastern guy come in. You don’t have to be so worried about that. What we’re really looking for are people talking about being sovereign such as sovereign citizens or people talking about Big Government.”
    All in an attempt to deflect from the fact our gov't. is no longer interested in those who've proven they will murder as many as they can, numbering into the hundreds of thousands in the last few decades, in favor of a group from whom perhaps a few hundred (at most) murders can be attributed, but who for the most part just want to be left alone by their gov't. Additionally, if looked at more closely I'm sure a great number of the "murders" by the 2nd group could easily be classified as self-defense from gov't. goons.

That you can do it with anything resembling a straight face, is emblematic of your troll status for big gov't.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    And of course you completely ignore the salient point:
    Ok, you caught me, I skimmed it, didn't read the whole thing.

Wasn't really important to my point though, that the whole thing is ridiculous.

If they really feel the need to "educate" dealers on these matter...fine, send an email. Tell dealers to be extra cautious about nervous people, communists, tea partyers, Nazi's, left handed people...whatever....the law is the law, dealers are going to sell to whoever they can unless they personally feel really uncomfortable about it, in which case they might end up sued by refusing service to the wrong type of person.

Which of course is what would potentially happen if they actually refused service to a Muslim...because that would be against the law!

And also of course why the FBI doesn't mention Muslims...probably some would like to, and others are too "PC" to even think it....but they sure as hell can't legally say to do it.

It's stupid. The FBI helps maintain the NICS system, right? If they don't want someone on the "OK to buy list", then put them on the "Not ok to buy list"....for which they better have a good damn reason of course....it's not up to dealers to "profile" people that the FBI has it's random suspicions or stereotypes about.