Thread: Now I have to confess that I have enjoyed U2's material over the years but....

Now I have to confess that I have enjoyed U2's material over the years but....

God damb are they, especially phony bono, a bunch of funking liberal communist sucking douche bags. Bono is the worst of the bunch. I have learned this the hard way over time. Yet I still like their music. So I have decided to buy their material used and enjoy it anyways, while ignoring their stupid liberal messages. What I think is funniest is that the whole group moved their millions out of ireland to spare themselves from higher taxes, yet they are all for higher taxes for everyone else! What say the hive?

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

I've seen them in concert twice. The trick is, as with all media, take from it what you want, and don't be swayed by any propaganda you run across.

This tax deal occurred like 5 or 6 years ago IIRC. Its obvious hypocrisy, but thats the lefts stock and trade.
    Returns June 3rd.

50 million children going to school on his dime. Fine, but what are they being taught, Islam and marxism?
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"