Thread: Bloomberg claims he has "earned his place in heaven".

was_peacemaker

Bloomberg claims he has "earned his place in heaven".

Well....now he can pass judgement on himself. A bit self-righteous I suppose.

“I am telling you if there is a God, when I get to heaven I’m not stopping to be interviewed. I am heading straight in. I have earned my place in heaven. It’s not even close.”
    http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/...en_786943.html

He'll burn in the christian hell no matter what.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014

Yes, a tad self-righteous! Talk about being in love with yourself. I guess he feels he can buy his way into anything.

was_peacemaker
    Quote Originally Posted by az_paul View Post
    Yes, a tad self-righteous! Talk about being in love with yourself. I guess he feels he can buy his way into anything.
    You have like how he is going to skip the whole judgement...and just walk right in as if he is entitled to.

"For many will come to me in that day and say Father, Father have I not prophesied in thy name and he will say Be gone from me I never knew you"

Gunsnet Contributor 02/14 miketx's Avatar

Saint Peter: "God, Bloomberg's here. What should I tell him?"

God: "Give him back his two dollars and tell him to go to hell."
    "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it" - George Bernard Shaw

Quote Originally Posted by was_peacemaker View Post
    You have like how he is going to skip the whole judgement...and just walk right in as if he is entitled to.
    Maybe he thinks he can write a check?

was_peacemaker
    Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post
    Maybe he thinks he can write a check?
    LOL! Good one.

"I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes unto the Father, but by me."

also

""But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one."
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    "I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes unto the Father, but by me."

also

""But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one."
    Returns June 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by was_peacemaker View Post
    Well....now he can pass judgement on himself. A bit self-righteous I suppose.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/...en_786943.html
    His mortality has started dawning on him, at 72. And he admitted he was a bit taken aback by how many of his former classmates had been appearing in the “in memoriam” pages of his school newsletter.
    I'm counting the days... tick... tick....tick....tick...
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

See that's a real problem, as the world controllers age they may get to the point where they just push the button rather than die and let the chance slip away to the next generation of completely evil bastards who come to power.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"