Thread: Great quote by op-ed removed by commies at facebook

Gunsnet Contributor 02/14 miketx's Avatar

Great quote by op-ed removed by commies at facebook

“Rancher Bundy should’ve told the feds that those were Mexican cows – who came across the border illegally to seek better grazing opportunities. It was an act of love.”

I figure they'll take it off again, but fuck them.
    "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it" - George Bernard Shaw

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

That is good.

I see Reid is calling everyone who showed up at Bundy's gig, domestic terrorists. That ranks right up there with first amendment zones.
    Returns June 3rd.

They posted pictures of one his bulls that was apparently shot by the blm.

Southern Poverty Law Center is going bat shit over this deal.

“Do laws no longer apply when the radical right no longer agrees?” said Ryan Lenz, a writer for the Southern Poverty Law Center, which monitors militia group activity.
    Yet Holder can run guns in Mexico and 30 million illegals can roam the streets.
    Last edited by El Jefe; 04-17-2014 at 05:48 PM.
    Returns June 3rd.

Gunsnet Contributor 02/14 miketx's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by El Jefe View Post

Not to mention getting Border Patrol officers murdered.
    "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it" - George Bernard Shaw

Quote Originally Posted by miketx View Post
    Not to mention getting Border Patrol officers murdered.
    Yeah, the left whining about this is pathetic. If want something whine about, why not ask why Bill Ayers isn't in prison.
    Returns June 3rd.

As far as I am concerned the so called southern poverty law center is a terrorist organization

I wish someone would pee on harry reid's leg

Quote Originally Posted by El Jefe View Post

do not forget Yee, he wanted automatic weapons and shoulder fired missiles in San Francisco. My guess is he wanted to suppress the vote of people who didn't support his view of gun control?
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Quote Originally Posted by l921428x View Post
    do not forget Yee, he wanted automatic weapons and shoulder fired missiles in San Francisco. My guess is he wanted to suppress the vote of people who didn't support his view of gun control?
    Yep, good point.
    Returns June 3rd.

The important take away from the situation is that the increasing anti-gov sentiment in segments of this country are itching for a fight. They massed in NV for this issue. What will the next confrontation be over? I am frankly astonished that the fed backed down. Can you imagine the outcome if one round had been lit off from either camp? Interesting time we live in for sure.

We have green energy windmill farms killing thousands of birds including bald eagles and that is ok, but we have to shut down a cattle ranch over a turtle or derail an oil pipeline over a snail (sarcasm). Its all so insane.
    Face your fear, accept your war.

ten 32 do not forget the snail darter, in California.

be the heat..

Quote Originally Posted by TEN-32 View Post
    The important take away from the situation is that the increasing anti-gov sentiment in segments of this country are itching for a fight. They massed in NV for this issue. What will the next confrontation be over? I am frankly astonished that the fed backed down. Can you imagine the outcome if one round had been lit off from either camp? Interesting time we live in for sure.

We have green energy windmill farms killing thousands of birds including bald eagles and that is ok, but we have to shut down a cattle ranch over a turtle or derail an oil pipeline over a snail (sarcasm). Its all so insane.
    It's clearly no longer about right or wrong, it is a matter of who has the most leverage.

But hell I am paying for their leverage and toys. That is what makes me laff, cry, cringe so hard.

be the heat..

Quote Originally Posted by TEN-32 View Post

If this had occurred after November it probably would have played out differently.
    Returns June 3rd.

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by miketx View Post
    “Rancher Bundy should’ve told the feds that those were Mexican cows – who came across the border illegally to seek better grazing opportunities. It was an act of love.”

I figure they'll take it off again, but fuck them.
    And if he would have registered them as democrap voters, this whole event wouldn't even be news.

was_peacemaker
    Yeah, facebook is joining youtube in the censor department. Which is lame.